Chapter 131

Chapter 131

In the cheers of the audience, Cameron finally came back on stage with the two leading actors. Qin Li and Ji Li had already let go of their hands, calmly receiving everyone's attention.

The crying of the audience has not completely stopped yet, but there are more praises for them than the crying.

There is no doubt that this is a good movie!

Some fans directed by Cameron said that this is more touching than any of his previous films.

With such enthusiastic support, some entertainment reporters couldn't help raising their hands, "Director Cameron, can I stand up and say a few words?"

Cameron raised his eyebrows and nodded his head to signal him to get up. "Of course, hello."

The entertainment reporter took the microphone from the staff and raised his voice and said, "Because of the short time, in the interview session before the film's release, I still have I didn’t have time to ask Ji many questions.”

This scene was so hypocritical that many audience members couldn’t help frowning.

Good guy.

Are you running out of time? Before the movie was released, you all looked down on Ji Li, an actor from Huaguo!

Now? After watching the movie, you know that he is excellent, but he still insists on his mouth. Is it so difficult to apologize and beg for a good interview?

The reporter threw the question to Ji Li, "Ji, hello, I am Mike, the deputy editor-in-chief of Steven Entertainment Magazine, as one of the actors in this movie, I believe you are willing to give me this interview opportunity, right?"

It sounded like a request, but the hidden arrogance was still full.

Steven Entertainment Magazine is one of the magazines with the largest circulation in the United States, and many first-line stars are willing to accept their interviews.

The deputy editor obviously thought that after he threw out the invitation, Ji Li would definitely nod and agree with great joy. After all, this is a good opportunity for him to expand his popularity in America, even the world.

Yu Fuya, who was sitting at her work seat, couldn't help cursing in her heart when she heard these words.

Right? You're big!

You give the opportunity of this magazine to whoever you love!

Our family, Ji Li, doesn't care about being interviewed by magazines like you that are arrogant and prejudiced, and you think you are superior to others!

Not only Yu Fuya, but even the audience and other reporters had some boos of disapproval.

Qin Li on the stage frowned, wanting to refute directly for Ji Li, but within a second, he heard his lover whispering to Cameron.

"Director, as the leading actor in a movie, do I have the right to express my true opinion?"

"Of course." Cameron shrugged and gave him a positive look, "The attitude of the audience before and after watching the movie is yours." The best confidence, what do you want to say? Just say it.”

Ji Li took the microphone from the director’s hand and looked directly at the editor-in-chief Mike on the entertainment seat, “Mr. Mike? Hello, I’m sorry, I don’t want to I accept your interview."

Mike didn't expect him to refuse in public, and his proud face was obviously a little unbearable, "Why? Are you looking down on our magazine?"

"Mr. Mike, do you like my performance in the movie? Or did you find out that the audience likes this work and that "Long Island Iced Tea" is becoming popular, so you have to interview me again for the sake of the magazine's popularity and sales?"