Chapter 127

Chapter 127

When Qin Li left the hotel with Ji Li, the person called by Qi Heng was still processing all the monitoring equipment and images on the scene.

The faces of the few big figures who were still arrogant at first turned stiff and didn't recover, but they didn't dare to stop them, as if they were afraid of some powerful force.

Xu Ziming's face was completely scratched, and after spending a lot of money on plastic surgery, he unexpectedly met such a fate.

Sadly.

Ji Li sat in the car and asked questions in a low voice.

Ji Li got into the car and whispered, "This Qi Heng, what's the origin of the Qi Family? I only heard that he is a young master in the circle of Beijing, but I didn't expect him to be able to control these people?"

Qin Li only told his direct understanding, "The Qi family was a dignitary in the Beijing circle a hundred years ago, and Qi Heng is a direct descendant of the Qi family, so it's only natural that he should be more prestigious." Qi Heng's grandpa has taken care of many things."

Although he is just a steward and not the real master of Qi, the prestige accumulated over the years is not small.

Ji Li nodded, and continued to ask curiously, "Yes and you called Qi Heng here?"

"I wasn't able to contact you anymore so I also sent a message to Qi Heng for help."

It's also a coincidence that Qin Li and Ji Yunzheng both met Qi Heng at the entrance of the hotel.

Ji Li's eyes were shining and he seemed to have concluded something out of it, "So according to what you said, it's not like Qi Heng has made progress?"

Qin Yue was silent for a moment, leaning close to help him fasten his seat belt, he said with gritted teeth. "Are you still in the mood to worry about others?"

"..."

Ji Li heard something wrong with Qin Li's tone, and recalled those voice calls just now, his guilty conscience rushed up late.

"It was something urgent, I couldn't just not do anything about it. If I leave Yun Qi a little later, I'm afraid of what would have happened..."

"Ji Li!" Qin Li frowned and interrupted.

"I was wrong." Ji Li answered quickly.

Qin Li managed to gather together? His anger was completely dispelled by his lover's words.

"I don't want you to take risks with your body. Tonight's actions were very dangerous and those big shots are a greater concern."

"Have you ever thought about it, if we are a few minutes late, did you think about how you and Ji Yunqi wouldn't have rescued a person but instead put yourselves in more trouble?"

Ji Li corrected his attitude, and nodded sincerely to admit his mistake.

Thinking of these possible outcomes, Qin Li still felt a bit afraid.

He approached and stroked Ji Li's cheek, and said with emotion, "Ji Li, I am a selfish person in essence. Jifei is also my friend, but the person on my heart is you."