Chapter 83

Chapter 83

The kissing scene lasted for a minute or two before Cameron's 'cut' was heard.

Qin Li reluctantly let go of the person in his arms, but actually his body hidden under the clothes and quilt tensed quietly.

Ji Li nestled in his arms, his brain went blank due to lack of oxygen, he opened his mouth slightly and panted heavily, the fog in his eyes had not completely dissipated.

Qin Li rubbed the tip of his nose indiscriminately, and asked with a low smile, "Have you recovered?"

"..."

Ji Li was stumped by the question, and he was silent for a long time before recovering.

His hands had already unconsciously clenched Qin Li's clothes, because of too much force, the corners of the man's clothes were crumpled by him.

Ji Li hurriedly leaned back a few inches, and was just about to get up and finish when Cameron spoke.

"Qin, Ji, let's take another shot. You two should not get up first and stay in this state."

Keep in this state?

What is the status now?

Before Ji Li could react, Qin Li went straight to grab him in his arms again.

The ambiguous atmosphere that belonged to the two of them rose again.

Qin Li looked into his eyes and said in a low voice in Chinese, "It seems that our performance today is pretty good, and we can pass with only two formal shots."

Can we pass with only two shots?

Why do I always feel that the second half of your sentence sounds a little regretful?

Ji Li thought secretly.

He rolled his throat, and the alcohol began to rise gradually, and his whole body was unbearably hot.

Ji Li didn't dare to look directly at Qin Li's overly hot gaze, and muttered back, "That proves that I'm good at kissing."

After all, Lu Yao took the initiative in this scene.

If he can't pass the kiss, he will have to NG dozens of times.

Qin Li was amused by his inexplicable self-confidence, and it wasn't until Cameron's preparation sound came that he calmed down and regained Wen Qiong's indifferent and tender expression.

With the first successful filming, Ji Li was prompted by the drunkenness this time, and obviously let go a little more.

The kiss between the two showed a unique beauty under the camera, and the scorching heat generated from it was almost burned by everyone present.

Lanlinta sat beside her father, covering her flushed cheeks excitedly.

Oh my god my god! Why is Qin Li's kiss scene so seductive!

The atmosphere created is exactly the same as that of a real couple, even the intertwined fingers are full of affection.

Not only the foreign staff, but also Baozi who was staying in the corner was also dumbfounded.

He had never seen Brother Ji like this before! When he faced Teacher Qin Li, the bubbling shyness was really just acting?

No wonder the two have such a large number of CP fans behind their backs. With this level of compatibility, who wouldn't want to be in the pit?