Chapter 63

Chapter 63

The fourth shoot begins.

Ji Yunqi concentrated his energy to speak his lines smoothly. After Ji Li's quick seizure, he successfully countered the latter and pressed him to the ground.

This time, both of them landed in the camera without shifting positions.

Chen Xi's eyes, played by Ji Li, suddenly darkened. He seized the right moment and slashed at the opponent's neck with a hand knife. With a pinch, he turned back and regained the initiative.

He looked at the young man who was suppressed by himself and said lightly, "If I were holding a knife right now, your neck would have been bled."

"Give up, you are not my opponent."

He relaxed his expression the flushed Ji Yunqi stood up indifferently.

The camera zooms in and captures the loneliness and disappointment flashing across Ji Li's eyes at the right time.

The number one in the police academy? But that's all.

Qin Li nodded imperceptibly when he saw this.

In this reserve team that has people coming in and out every year, Chen Xi is the one who has always been the first in all subjects, but the only person who has been left in the team many times is Chen Xi.

In fact, deep down in Chen Xi's heart, he was more eager than anyone else to have an evenly matched opponent and a little new stimulus in the day-to-day training.

However, the young and energetic Song Ran still disappointed him.

Until now, Ji Li's emotions have been well grasped, and it depends on whether Ji Yunqi can perform well in the future.

The surrounding police officers made rustling discussions.

"Song Ran is embarrassed this time."

"No. 1 in the police academy? In Chen Xi's hands, there are only three tricks?"

"Tell me, why did the superior recruit him in? We have had a year or two at least. He was selected into the reserves only because of his actual combat experience."

Ji Yunqi fell to the ground, his eyes gradually filled with unwillingness and embarrassment. He suddenly got up from the ground, and rushed to Ji Li in three steps.

"Chen Xi, we..."

Should do a rematch.

Before he finished speaking, Yao Chuan picked up the loudspeaker and shouted, "Cut! Ji Yunqi, do you know that you blocked Ji Li's camera? The whole crew's camera is not just for your character alone!"

Ji Yunqi prepared Hhis emotions got stuck in an instant, and he looked sideways, only to realize that he was too excited just now and blocked the second camera facing Ji Li tightly.

If he didn't know, he would have thought that he, the lead actor, was deliberately stealing another lead actor Ji Li's shot.

Ji Yunqi covered his eyes, and bowed, "I'm sorry director, I was wrong."

Ji Yunqi's mistakes twice and three times were all small problems that an actor should not make, which disappointed Yao Chuan.

He shook his head, "You guys go through the scene again, and we'll start filming after you've decided where to go."

Qin Li took the initiative to look back at the clips he just shot, and decided immediately, "We'll start from Song Ran later. Get up and ask Chen Xi to start the competition again."