Chapter 115

Chapter 115

Now looking back at the long question under the hot topic, it seems even more face-slapping and absurd.

Ji Li has no friends in the entertainment industry?

Sorry, Ji Yunqi and Yuan Jifei both came out to support it in person!

Ji Li is always chasing the popularity of his works?

Sorry, the director approves of him! The screenwriter recognized him! Peers recognized him!

Ji Li has no acting skills and no actual achievements?

I'm sorry, but Ji Li has already won the China Television Award and the Hundred Image Award.

Ji Li doesn't have a hero movie?

I'm sorry, for six hours, three male lead movies were officially announced in a row.

From Yao Chuan to Rong Tong to Xu Cheng, the reputation of the directors is getting louder and stronger!

Looking at the entire entertainment industry, is there any male celebrity who dares to be as presumptuous and domineering as Ji Li?

Ji Li's fans have fallen into a state of ecstasy. They repost Weibo and positive data more and more, and at the same time increase the popularity of the official announcements of the three movies.     

"Oh, I thought that Ji Li would have a male lead movie sooner or later, but I never thought he was this powerful!"

"Career fans are ecstatic! Our lovely cub bravely fly! Mom will always follow!"

"It's cool and crazy! Shut up sour chickens!"

"The company didn't move all night, so it turned out that Jili had a big slap in the face hahaha."     

"Hahahaha are the three movies trying to catch each other's attention? At the same time, the official announcement, This real-time discussion is all together."     

The passers-by were amazed, many entertainment marketing accounts seized the heat and posted blogs to praise, and those black fans and sour chickens had already chosen to close the wheat.     

"As a passer-by, I think Ji Li is too good! I think his acting skills are pretty good, and his resources have kept up! Next year, let's go for the 'Best Actor' trophy."

"An action anti-drug, a suspense case, and a myth are all different types of movies. The ability to choose movies is too strong?"

"Is it too late to enter the pit now? I like to start a career actor."

"The other fans are really envious and crying, Ji Li is a harvester for famous directors, right?"

Evening is always the peak time of traffic, and under such hot discussions, the hot searches are dominated by Ji Li again.

Ji Li's six-hour official announcement of three leading male movies, Ji Li's Reverse Hunting, Ji Li's Demon God, Ji Li's Special Operations 2, Ji Li's famous director Harvester...

[BL] I Became Popular After Transmigrating Into A Cannon Fodder StarOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara