Chapter 99

Chapter 99

With the opening of the Spring Festival holiday, "The Detective" starring Ji Yunqi has been broadcast online.

As previously expected, another TV series that started the holiday at the same time as them was "Long Song of the Southern Dynasty" as the chief screenwriter by Shen Yanda.

The male protagonist of "The Long Song of the Southern Dynasties" was later selected as the actor Wu Yimu, who was one of the best newcomers at the China Television Awards last year, and the heroine is still the popular Huadan Shi Meng.

The collaboration between the two is very fresh, and before the filming of "The Long Song of the Southern Dynasties" was well known because of the confrontation between Ji Li and Shen Yanda, the enthusiasm of the crew has been very high from the filming to the broadcasting.

And Ji Yunqi's "The Detective" is adapted from a popular novel, and Ji Mingyue personally edited the adaptation. Both the casting and the plot itself are very restored, and have been recognized by a large number of book fans.

You know, costume dramas have always been popular.

The two dramas spent a lot of money to build momentum before they started broadcasting. Once they were launched, they became very popular. From ratings to drama fans, from Weibo topics to discussions, they almost occupied the entire country of the winter vacation TV series.

But if we really want to compare one or two, "The Long Song of the Southern Dynasty" is slightly higher.

The reason is very simple the heroine Shi Meng is the queen of topics, and her team knows the way of marketing best. Good topics are not opposed to bad topics. Don't resist, as long as it can help increase the popularity, you will do everything you can.

Moreover, Shen Yanda's previous Gongdou dramas have always been of quality assurance, and his works come with a passerby disk.

On the other side, almost all the new members of "Detective Red" are newcomers. As the male lead, Ji Yunqi is actually the first time to meet the public with an official work.

No matter in terms of popularity or influence, he is still inferior to Shi Meng.

However, the rating trend of "The Detective" is very strong, starting with 8.0 points, and after two weeks of broadcasting, it has risen to 8.4 points.

On the other hand, the score of "Long Song of the Southern Dynasty" dropped from 8.9 to 8.6.

The two dramas have been on the air for the second week, and until the day before yesterday, they have been competing with each other.

Seeing that the ratings of the TV series are gradually increasing, Ji Yunqi and the crew of "The Detective" are very happy, but the joy lasted for a short time before it was shattered.

The overall score of "The Red Detective" was maliciously given a low score, a large number of one star flooded in the scoring area.

It took a lot of effort for the TV series to rise to a score of 8.4, but it dropped back to 6.9 in just one day.

Looking at the low-scoring comments in the comment area, those who cursed all called themselves 'book fans'.

——Haha, the beginning was good, and after the eighth episode, the crazy magic changes started!

——Don't watch it, don't watch it, it's another pedantic adaptation, and it's almost the same routine as "Detective in the Night". This year's "Detective" novels are very miserable.