Chapter 98

Chapter 98

The door of the room that had been concealed was gently pushed open, and the major general ran in with snow cakes in his mouth.

A cat and a dog obediently lay on the carpet beside the bed, looking at Ji Li eagerly, as if they all longed for the owner's touch.

Ji Li regained consciousness from the news and hot searches, following the little heads of her pets with one hand.

In just four or five seconds, Qin Li, dressed in casual clothes, walked in, "Are you awake?"

Ji Li looked at the approaching lover, his eyes brightened a lot, "Well, where have you been?"

"With the major general I went out for a stroll, and went to a nearby supermarket to buy some things." Qin Li explained in a warm voice.

He picked up the thermometer on one side and checked his lover's temperature again.

Fortunately, the fever has subsided.

However, Qin Li still pulled the quilt over Ji Li, "I saw you were sleeping soundly before, and I couldn't bear to wake you up."

"I wanted you to see me the first time you wake up, but I didn't expect it to be a step too late. "

Ji Li chuckled twice, and passed the message on the phone to the other party to read, "By the way, I was stunned by this trending search just after waking up."

It was clearly Chen Yanjun himself who bumped into it, but in the end, turned into him helping the police crack down on a drug stash?

"Tell me, does this count as pie in the sky?"

"You are the official image ambassador of drug control, and the higher authorities probably want to use this opportunity to promote drug control-related content."

Qin Li thinks this is a good thing.

Ji Li's career as an actor is still on the rise, the more positive news the better, maybe it will be a boost for him in the future.

Qin Li asked again, "Did you sleep well last night?"

"Not bad."

Although he developed a slight fever last night before going to bed, Ji Li was already used to the temperature in Qin Li's embrace, and slept comfortably throughout the night.

Facing the unexpected cohabitation life, Ji Li is not only not nervous, but rather looking forward to it.

He hooked the other party's Adam's apple, with a moving smile, "Qin Li, good morning."  

Qin Li took the opportunity to rub against the tip of his nose, and kissed him, "Baby, good morning."

In short response, it was inevitably pampering.

Qin Li reached for the thick nightgown on one side, "Put it on and wash up, everything in the bathroom is ready for you."

"I bought some simple instant pasta, and eat this later?"

"Okay."

——————————

The weather today is good, the sun shines through the floor-to-ceiling windows in the living room, making the entire blanket warm.

Ji Li gave snow cake and the major general each a piece of teething stick, and then they had a simple lunch with Qin Li.

The two randomly found a movie with a high rating and watched it while eating.