Chapter 55

Chapter 55

The part to be auditioned is the confrontation scene between Chen Xi, a "decent undercover agent" and Shi Ye, a "villain drug lord" in the script. The emotional progression of the characters is very complicated.

After the male protagonists Song Ran and Chen Xi received the mission from their superiors, they split into two groups.

The former entered the local transportation organization to secretly investigate the drug traffickers' cargo trading routes. The latter concealed his identity and successfully entered the base camp of the drug lord Shi Ye.

One day, Chen Xi accidentally overheard the conversation of the drug dealers, saying that the "boss" Shi Ye suspected that there was an outsider in the transportation organization, and he heard that he was planning to set up a trap secretly.

Song Ran is the core figure of this undercover mission. In order to protect him, Chen Xi had no choice but to take risks and go out to give the former an 'alarm'.

But unexpectedly, this is only a decoy in the game.

What Shi Ye really wanted to catch was the 'undercover' hiding in the base camp.

Chen Xi's identity was exposed, and he was tortured inhumanely by the drug dealers. They tried to extract more lists of undercover informants and other information from the police.

Chen Xi kept his mouth shut and would rather die than surrender.

His desperate persistence finally angered the big drug lord Shi Ye.

The rivalry between Ji Li and Yuan Jifei is a confrontation scene in the dungeon.

Ten minutes of preparation time flew by.

Qin Li is a very principled person at work, he glanced at the time, "Are you ready?"

"Okay."

"I'm fine."

Both Ji Li and Yuan Jifei put down the script.

Ji Li took off his coat, revealing the short black T-shirt inside.

Months of fitness training have made him out of the original owner's original skinny feeling. Now he is the standard wide shoulders, narrow waist and long legs, and he can faintly see the superior and charming abdominal muscles and mermaid lines under the material of the clothes.

The young man's exposed arms are smooth but not exaggerated. This outfit, coupled with the hairstyle he just changed, was really fascinating.

Screenwriter Fang Zhixing's eyes lit up.

When Ji Li was filming the TV series, she believed that the young man belonged to Xie Yan. And now, Ji Li has completely lost Xie Yan's shadow, but instead has a subtle sense of the role of Chen Xi.

Ji Li took the initiative to find his own position, and calmly knelt on the ground according to the requirements of the script.

The young man closed his eyes, bowed his head silently, and deliberately 'showed weakness' in his aura, obviously preparing to enter the role state.

Yuan Jifei tilted his head, flexed his muscles, and then slowly took off his gold-rimmed glasses. The originally gentle and kind aura suddenly changed, and the darkness in his eyes was full.

Yao Chuan straightened up involuntarily when he saw the state of the two of them. He had put on a stinky face all afternoon, but he finally calmed down, "This is interesting."