Chapter 47

Chapter 47

Five minutes later, Yuan Jifei was happily complaining while scrolling through CP posts.

"These same styles are very common in the entertainment industry, right? But anyone who is a celebrity can wear them, everyone is too imaginative."

"That membership card was given to me by my manager, and I posted it on Weibo just for a fresh look, I didn't expect fans to misunderstand so deeply?"

"And the hospital matter, it's even more outrageous..."

While talking, he handed the contents of the phone to Qin Li.

Ji Li stood between the two of them, his ears turned red quickly, he ate melons in front of the rightful owner, and was beaten by the rightful owner himself... Although he didn't do it on purpose, he just felt a little bit ashamed.

Qin Li paid attention to the young man's demeanor from the corner of his eye, feeling helpless and cute at the same time.

Facing the contents of the post, he explained with a smile, "Before I was injured and hospitalized, he came to the ward to visit in name, but actually asked the doctor team to give him a waist closure injection, and then he was so tired that he fell asleep."

Yuan Jifei he is very concerned about his filming career, he doesn't want his back injury to affect his work, so he sneaks to the hospital every time for treatment.

The last time Qin Li was hospitalized, he simply used 'visiting' as an excuse.

"He and I have nothing to do with each other, we are just friends who can talk to each other."

The second half of the sentence was obviously looking at Ji Li.

"Yeah."

Ji Li glanced at the man, feeling an imperceptible subtlety in his heart.

Yuan Jifei shook his head interestingly, "If I wasn't the person involved, I would have been tricked into this narrative and background music. The imagination of these CP fans is too rich."

Since his debut, he has been entertaining The imaginary CP objects in the circle have never been broken, and Qin Li is just one of them. Yuan Jifei's team can't stop it, they can only let these CP fans be cute.

Yuan Jifei is very open-minded, and occasionally uses the trumpet to see what is interesting in the fan circle. According to CP fans of all schools, he has been married at least ten times, and the shadow clone is not as powerful as him.

As soon as the voice fell, the staff came in, "Three teachers, the 15-minute countdown to the stage, shall we check the script separately?"

"Okay."

"No problem."

——————————

At 5 pm, the live broadcast officially started start.

In addition to the three actors who received much attention in the film, director Zheng Anxing also came to the scene.

In the webcast room, tens of thousands of netizens flocked in. In less than three minutes, the number of online viewers approached five million.

——I was moved to tears! Brother Li hasn't participated in a variety show for almost two years!

——Yuan Bao Yuan Bao Yuan Bao! Yuan is not a great beauty, here I come!