Chapter 6

Chapter 6

The main line of the movie is written around the famous general Song Yi and the king Cao Shijing, and the plot of the Song brothers is just a brief branch line.

With the assistance of general Song Yi, the state king Cao Shijing unified the divided state and ascended the throne. Years of civil strife and chaos have made people everywhere miserable, and the small northern countries even sent troops to launch troubles.

Therefore, Song Yi led the king's order to lead the troops to the north, distributed relief food all the way, and finally arrived at the northern border to set up camp.

The border was closed, and the advance team distributed food to the local beggars and refugees according to Song Yi's order, and Song Zhao played by Ji Li lived among the beggars.

"Everyone pay attention to me!" The assistant director held up a loudspeaker and shouted to the group performers, "After the filming starts later, the soldiers will distribute food to you, and everyone has to fight for it. Good! After grabbing it, you have to eat it for me, understand it!"

The beggars have been hungry for a long time, and the army suddenly distributed food, which must be to create a scene of scrambling for food.

The group performers responded.

The assistant director jumped off the pillar and walked to Ji Li's side, "Do you remember what I just said? Later, there will be a mobile camera following you, pay attention to the position, and there will be a close-up of the face at the end."

"Study be smart, don't think that you have any privileges if you join the group temporarily."

The assistant director also heard the story of 'if you don't perform well, you have to change people' in the morning, and hinted, "It's best to pass the group play once, and leave a note for Director Zheng. Good impression."

"I understand, thank you assistant director."

This scene is not difficult, and the close-up shots are not difficult for Ji Li, who originally thought about it.

From a long distance, Qin Li saw the assistant director giving a speech to the group. After searching for a long time, he finally found his 'brother' among a bunch of beggars.

Zheng Anxing sat in front of the monitor and greeted, "Qin Li, come and sit."

A staff member moved two chairs, and Qi An sat down, "The filming is about to start?"

"Soon." Zheng Anxing pointed to Ji Li on the monitor in the upper left corner, and said with a satisfied smile, "The actor model card looks very handsome, and I almost didn't recognize this beggar's appearance just now."

The implication , he is still satisfied with Ji Li so far.

Qin Li took a sip of his coffee and said, "Let's talk about it after the filming. The external image is of course important, but acting is the key."

Hearing this expected answer, Zheng Anxing glanced at Qi An, who shrugged helplessly. Shocked

I don’t know whether Ji Li is lucky or unlucky? This first group play was followed by Qin Li.

Looking at the entire crew, who doesn't know that Qin Yingdi's requirements for the details of acting skills are extreme, and if he is not satisfied with it, he has to reshoot. Such a high standard is a pressure for actors, and it is a rare opportunity to sharpen.