Chapter 41

Chapter 41

"Hello?"

"Sister Yu, is Ji Li by your side?" Minister Sun Ying's tone was very serious.

A bad premonition welled up in Yu Fuya's heart, and she looked at Ji Li, "Yes, what's the matter?"

Sun Ying raised the important matter straight to the point, "Just now there is a leaking post on the Internet, saying that Ji Li pushed and beat relatives in public, and even the other party was seriously injured. There are videos of pushing and beating and photos of the injury identification, is this true?"

The leaking post was posted half an hour ago, and it was posted on the China Entertainment Forum, which is the most viewed entertainment forum.

Because the Chaoying public relations department has members who are responsible for patrolling the Internet news, it is not too late to find out.

——Ji Li, a newly recruit of Chaoying Culture, smashed his character and blatantly beat his relatives to serious injuries in the restaurant!

You know, in this kind of anonymous forum, it is forbidden to directly invent star names.

But the host who posted the post risked being banned, and the title of the news was completely undisguised. It was obvious that he was going full speed to attract the attention of netizens.

The content in the post was exaggerated.

——Ji Li under Chaoying Culture beat someone in public! And the middle-aged woman who was beaten was his own aunt! I just learned that Ji Li is an orphan. They were brought up by their uncles and aunts. The couple are very honest, because Ji Li is the son of his own sister. He dared not beat or scold him since he was a child. He would give Ji Li the first time if he had any good things. Even their own sons had to stand aside, and could only take Ji Li's leftover clothes and supplies.

Ji Li had lost contact with his family since he signed a contract to debut.

I heard that there was an accident at home some time ago, and they were really short of money. So the aunt had no choice but to find him, but Ji Li kicked him away without saying a word! The point is, he kicked him away and badly hurt!

I asked about it, and it seemed that her back was broken and she was going to be bedridden for several months.

Chaoying blocked the news at the first time, and the scum artist paid the Entertainment Company! Aren’t you afraid of being punished by God for promoting such an artist?”

In addition to the indignant text, a 15-second clear video is attached below.

——A young man wearing a peaked cap kicked a woman away, who was lifted from the ground by someone and then collapsed.

At the end of the video, Ji Li showed half of his face, enough for people to recognize him. The other photo is of Xie Kefang's diagnosis in the hospital, which was dated seven days ago.

The comments in the building are built quickly.

——Damn it! I knew it! This Ji Li was searched for three, four, five or six times because of a character some time ago, and I knew he was being held behind his back! Even if it's not a certain actor, there must be a gold master!

——Beating someone violently? Still hitting women? If such a star is not blocked, the company should also be sued!

——Break it, beat your aunt seriously? How did Ji Li manage to make such a move, and even become a star and still refuse to give a penny? The contemporary white-eyed wolf model.