Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Zheng Anxing went up to meet him, and rubbed Ji Li's head as if he were his own child, "I'm really glad I didn't replace you at that time, or it would be a loss for our crew."

"Thank you director, I want to go to the side and have a rest." Ji Li barely curved his lips, his emotions still suffering from the scene he was just immersed in.

"Go ahead, put out on a play, it's over." Zheng Anxing understood his emotions.

Qin Li's eyes followed his back closely, and his brows did not relax.

Zheng Anxing looked at his state, and said while the iron was hot, "Qin Li, don't take a rest, just shoot the next scene directly?" It was easy to lose emotions after a long rest.

Qin Li was thinking about continuous shooting, so he responded quickly, "Okay."

The other scene has already been arranged, and it is in the narrow alley on one side. The scenes are continuous, not long after Song Zhao's death, Song Yi's men caught a group of assassins and left two alive.

The death of his younger brother stimulated Song Yi. He used the most brutal method to find the identity of the mastermind behind the scenes, and it was also a critical turning point for him to break with the king.

Qin Li stood firmly at the entrance of the alley, closed his eyes and let the makeup artist apply makeup on his face.

Makeup artist Xiao Mian tried her best to stand on tiptoe. She was always lively and didn't dare to say a word today. She looked at Qin Li with an indifferent face, and she kept muttering in her heart, what happened to Brother Li today? The whole body is icy cold, which makes people tremble with cold.

Xiao Mian finished her work and ran to the side quickly. Zheng Anxing's question came from the trumpet, "Qin Li, are you ready?"

Qin Li slowly opened his eyes and twirled his clothes with his fingertips. The 'bloodstain' in the eyes turned cold again.

Zheng Anxing saw that he had silently entered the character state, and quickly started shooting.

The assassin's body was lying on the ground in all directions, bleeding profusely.

Qin Li carefully put the bloody steamed bun into his arms, and then walked towards the alley expressionlessly. He passed by a half-death struggling assassin, who desperately grabbed his hem, vomited blood and begged, "General, save, save me!"

"I know I was wrong, I, we don't want to kill you..."

Qin Li, He squatted down, picked up the short knife dropped by the assassin, and stabbed fiercely with his hand.

The dagger sank into the assassin's heart, causing him to swallow his breath instantly.

The blood bag hidden under the clothes splashed and landed on Qin Li's face, but he didn't seem to notice it, and continued to get up and walk forward.

Every time Song Yi passed by an assassin's corpse, he would stop and stab them in the heart. More and more blood fell on his face and the hem of his clothes, further highlighting the creepy hatred in his eyes.

It was written in the script that in order to avenge his younger brother, Song Yi pierced the hearts of the assassins, even the dead bodies. And Qin Li's acting skills undoubtedly added enough tension to this scene.

The onlookers were dumbfounded, and they were all impressed by the man's acting skills. He is worthy of being the best actor who has won four trophies, and the fake ones can come true!