Chapter 77

Chapter 77

After the red carpet of "Schemes of the Great Zong Dynasty Youth" was over, the discussion on the red carpet of China Television Awards on Weibo skyrocketed.

And the biggest contributor to these heat sources is Ji Li.

The entertainment magazine that was the first to release Ji Li's red carpet photos had more than 100,000 retweets in just half an hour.

Because Ji Li's raw pictures are so amazing, they are completely comparable to the refined pictures.

Not only are fans intoxicated by his looks, but even ordinary passers-by have the urge to treasure photos and make wallpapers.

Ji Li in the raw picture is surrounded by flashing lights, and the skin that was originally like milk is more like coated with a charming luster.

A retro-style tuxedo made him look like an aristocrat who walked out of a picture scroll of the century, elegant and generous, restrained and calm.

The comments below are all praises, and the hot comments in the front row are all real passers-by.

——To be honest, Ji Li is definitely the top three Chinese male stars! His temperament is very unique, and it cannot be described with a single word. So he can play a little beggar, a noble son, a young and well-behaved student, and an upright tough guy! Absolutely!

——I found out that Ji Li has never collided with his style, whether it is a film or television work or a character model? I have my favorite natal actor, but every time I see his picture, I can't help but stop and look at it.

——Hahaha My aesthetics teacher especially likes Ji Li's picture for us as a case study, and I feel that her case picture will be updated again this time.

Passers-by and netizens praising celebrities are definitely more blush than fans' rainbow farts.

Ji Li's fans don't need to criticize at all.

They just need to enjoy the praise and comments of passers-by on their baby, and at the same time, they can easily praise and comment.

The pride in their heart, keeps venting on the internet, they are all flattered.

Oman the photographer of the first-line men's magazine 'MCD' in China, was also invited to participate in the red carpet shooting of China Television Awards today.

When Ji Li finished walking the red carpet, Oman couldn't help checking the photos he had just taken.

As a result, the more he watched, the more excited he became, and he couldn't help saying on his Weibo account.

"Can you believe it? I took eighty-six photos of Ji Li's personal red carpet, and looking back now, there is almost not a single scrap!"

"Ji Li was so miraculous that she seemed to be able to control the blinking frequency when she walked the red carpet! I have been in the industry for nearly 30 years, and this is the first time I have met a male star with such a low scrap rate! Too strong!"

"I want to tell our magazine editor right now, I want to invite him to be on the cover of our magazine!"

On Aman's Weibo, there are many photographers who are related to each other.

Not long after this Weibo was posted, some people responded with comments below.

"This is really not an exaggeration. I took a group of daily promotional photos for him, and the rejection rate was surprisingly low! When I finally selected the photos, I couldn't bear to delete any of them! I wanted to choose every one. Since I have been in the industry, This is the first time I have met such a person."