Chapter 40

Chapter 40

The woman in front of her raised her thin and sallow face, making no secret of her desire for money.

"One million?"

Ji Li smiled inaudibly, and he slowly raised his eyes, the coldness that had been accumulated for a long time burst out in his eyes, "Are you worthy? Selling you from head to toe is not worth so much money." He said this very bluntly, with undisguised disgust in his tone.

The arrogance on Xie Kefang's face froze, obviously he couldn't believe that this was what a young man would say to her. She reacted for a few seconds, rolled up her sleeves hastily, and habitually raised her hand to pinch the other's ear, "You shameless little bastard! You still dare to challenge me, right? I..."

Ji Li turned sideways quickly and grabbed the other's wrist, "Xie Kefang, I advise you not to provoke me. I'm not the Ji Li I used to be. I don't have a shameless blood-sucking relative like you.

The strength of the woman's hands was very ruthless. In the past, she would be rough on the original owner if she was a annoyed. On several occasions, the root of the latter's ear was twisted by her to congestion and bruise.

As soon as Ji Li thought of this, the strength of his grip suddenly increased.

Xie Kefang was so painful that her facial features were almost distorted, and she always felt that the other party could break her wrist in the opposite direction in the next second.

She took a few breaths and said irrationally, "You white-eyed wolf, I have raised you for so many years! What's wrong with collecting the maintenance fee now?"

"I'm so embarrassed to say you're a star. You can't even pay this amount of money! Pooh, what the hell!"

Ji Li felt that the noise was unbearable, and mercilessly pushed Xie Kefang away from him.

The floor outside the toilet was wet and slippery. Xie Kefang couldn't stand still for a while, and fell on all fours in embarrassment, almost breaking her waist, "Ouch..."

Ji Li picked up the clean wet wipes aside, and wiped his palms with disgust and vigorousness.

For Xie Kefang who fell to the ground and cried out in pain, he was completely unwilling to give a look.

Xie Kefang was stimulated by the pain, and seeing the young man's indifference, she immediately became angry.

"Your mother is a bitch, she gave birth to you bitch with a wild man outside! What kind of star? Aren't you just a third-tier little actor, a bitch who can casually climb into bed with money..."

For a moment, everyone can hear the vulgar and swear words are all out of her mouth, which is completely insulting people's ears.

Ji Li couldn't bear it anymore, and directly threw a wet towel on her face, "Shut up your stinky mouth."

Ji Li didn't want to waste time here, so he took a detour and walked away. To this kind of woman, he has no need to be polite at all, but even less necessary to pay attention to her.

Where is Xie Kefang willing to stop like this? She jumped directly from the ground, hugged the young man's legs tightly, and smashed the jar, "I won't let you go today!"

As soon as the guests who had dinner walked to the door of the toilet, they were confronted by a stalemate between the two. He was so frightened, "This is..."