Chapter 101

Chapter 101

"Compensation for taking it off the shelves?"

When Sun Changjiang of the producer heard this, his expression became even uglier. He glared at Shen Yanda who had a stiff face. He lost all the politeness and admiration he had at the wine table last night.

Sun Changjiang took the assistant's work mobile phone and immediately dialed the number of the head of the TV station's film and television procurement team.

After four or five seconds of beeping, the call was connected.

"Hello."

"Hello, is this Mr. Jiang? It's me, Sun Changjiang." Sun Changjiang had a hypocritical smile on his face.

"Old Sun, you made me miserable this time!" Mr. Jiang on the other end of the phone said angrily, "In order to let your show be aired in the winter vacation, how many times have I talked to the leaders of the station and added a nice words for you."

He also offended the producer of another TV series that was scheduled to be released.

"It's okay now. Today, there been a lot of noise on the internet. Who would still dare show and watch this plagiarized drama? Do you want us to be scorned at?"

"Shen Yanda, that old man! He looked very righteous and highly but he actually hides behind his ex-wife's works!"

"The cooperation of the film crew like you, I really suffered the fate of eight lifetimes!"

Mr. Jiang's taunts followed one after another, and fell into the ears of the three people in the conference room through the external release.

Shen Yanda's face turned blue and red, like a changing palette.

In order to go through the back door and release this drama earlier, they stuffed Mr. Jiang with a lot of money.

Unexpectedly, the other party turned his face and refused to recognize anyone now.

However, Shen Yanda did not dare to object.

If the person in charge of the TV station is really annoyed, the drama "Long Song of the Southern Dynasty" and the investment he made before will be completely in vain!

At this time, Sun Changjiang didn't bother to speak well for Shen Yanda.

When Mr. Jiang on the other end of the phone calmed down a bit, he apologized and agreed, "Yes, yes, this is indeed the negligence of our crew, and we did not control the direction of Internet public opinion."

"However, there's no need to take this TV series off the shelves, right? Everyone is in the same circle, and the criticism from netizens will not last more than a week at most..."

President Jiang interrupted before he finished speaking, "Come on, You guys think the situation very lightly."

"The higher-ups want to give us  the review documents issued clearly state that plagiarism is prohibited. If our station continues to broadcast your dramas? Isn't this a deliberate crime?"

But "Southern Dynasty Long Song" The TV station that copyrights and broadcasts is Xiangjiang TV. They compete with Haishi TV station for the position of "Bestof Satellite TV" all the year round.

This time, the comprehensive "review of the best and the first" means that the two TV stations are competing for the "first".

Originally, the ratings of "Long Song of the Southern Dynasties" were higher than that of Haishi TV's "The Detective". The director of Xiangjiang TV was still very satisfied. Last week's regular meeting praised the purchasing team for its unique vision.