Chapter 51

Chapter 51

Ji Li temporarily received the promotional task from the show, and asked him to simultaneously do a live broadcast of the sixth episode in the evening to watch the drama and interact with online netizens.

After all, it was a TV series that he starred in. Although the promotion announcement came in a hurry, Ji Li still agreed.

"Schemes of the Great Zong Dynasty Youth" uses stars on TV stations. After the live broadcast is updated every night, the complete number of updated episodes will appear on the video website.

However because of the actor's live broadcast, the website deliberately released the latest episode in advance.

At nine o'clock in the evening, Ji Li entered the live broadcast website on time, and the fans and drama fans who had been waiting for him immediately welcomed him with the greatest enthusiasm.

"Good evening, everyone. I'm Ji Li."

Ji Li didn't put on special make-up, and showed up without makeup. A plush pajamas accentuated his fair skin, and he spoke very softly.

Many fans were wearing earphones, and they were so soft on the spot.

——Ah, ah, brother, you look so good!

——Thank you Ji Li for understanding what we want! Just a screenshot can pretend to be a cohabiting boyfriend! I'm going to pass out with happiness!

——What kind of boyfriend do you want? Isn’t it good to be a mother and raise a baby? Come here baby, let mommy kiss you.

Ji Li was teased by the fans, but luckily the TV series was broadcast on time, and the TV series screen was opened simultaneously online.

He took a sip of the hot milk and quickly changed the subject, "The live broadcast has started, everyone concentrate on watching the drama."

There was a response in the comment section.

As soon as the sixth episode opened, the protagonist team caught the key clues to the local murder case, but on the way, the hero and the heroine had a dispute. After playing with the temper of the young lady, and left the team in a fit of anger, thinking about looking for clues alone.

As a result, she fell into the trap of bandits by mistake.

The bandits tied her to a tree and uttered nonsense in broad daylight.

It has to be said that the crew paid great attention to every detail, and the group of actors they recruited had a sense of vulgarity as soon as they acted. The 'rogue words' and despicable demeanor they said made the audience hate them.

When the online barrage was filled with foul language, Xie Yan, played by Ji Li, finally appeared.

Xie Yan leaned on the tree trunk, and directly dealt with the bandits who wanted to bully the heroine with his sword and crossbow.

"...I'm sorry, it seems that I frightened the girl because of my sudden attack?"

Most costume dramas use the voices of voice actors, and used to those voices that are almost the same. When Ji Li beautiful and original voice comes out, it poked the netizens heart.

The extremely gentle voice, with a bit of indescribable temptation, seems to enjoy a numb touch on the ears of the listener.

Just when everyone was intoxicated, Xie Yan in the play jumped down from the tree.