Chapter 44

Chapter 44

It is purely by chance that Ji Li can play the role of Song Zhao in "Country and the World".

After the filming was completed, he quickly entered the continuous shooting of new TV series and new movies. It can be said that he was in the state of being in the film for nearly half a year.

For the latest information in the entertainment industry, he don't actively obtain much.

Some time ago, as soon as the first version of the movie went online, it aroused extremely heated discussions.

The actor Qin Li is the box office guarantee, Yuan Jifei is a top-notch actor, director Zheng Anxing is a leading director of costume commercial films, and many old drama stars and celebrities are officially announced in the film at one time.

In just one week, this movie rushed to the number one most anticipated movie on New Year's Day.

Although the pre-sale of the movie has not yet started, the industry has already determined that "Country and the World" will be the biggest box office killer of the New Year's Day movie series.

In fact, when Ji Li filmed the scene of Song Zhao, the filming was already in the later stage.

Many early scenes are already in the editing stage. After the filming, the team is also very efficient, and it took less than half a year to complete the sample production. After the producer sent it to the General Administration for review, they got the dragon label and the movie key very smoothly.

This efficiency is unexpectedly fast.

When Ji Li first heard Qin Li's invitation, he was stunned, but he still agreed willingly.

Going to the first screening ceremony means that you can see the finished film earlier.

Song Zhao is his first role after his debut, even if it's just that he doesn't have many roles, he still wants to accept this achievement.

On December 20th, the film screening ceremony came as scheduled.

Qin Li has been preparing for this movie for nearly three years, so this screening ceremony is also very grand.

There are not only actors' red carpet ceremonies, media interviews, but also live broadcasts of the whole process except for the film premiere.

The venue is set at the largest science and technology museum theater in the Imperial Capital.

The producer reserved a hotel room next to the theater in advance so that the actors who participated in the screening ceremony could dress up and wait for a rest.

Baozi stood by the window, looking at the huge crowd and the non-stop flickering lights not far away, his little heart became nervous, "Brother Ji, Sister Yu, this is definitely the largest screening I have ever seen. "

As a freelance entertainment media person, Baozi has also been invited to participate in many movie screening ceremonies before. But it was the first time he met someone as big as the battle.

Lixing has booked a hall that can accommodate 500 people. All actors, media magazines, filmmakers in the industry, and lucky fans will gather together to witness the premiere of the film.

Ji Li was surrounded by the makeup team and was still finishing the final styling. Hearing this, he slightly pursed his lips, "Brother Li is very courageous, and ordinary producers really dare not do this."

In fact, Qin Li took this step very boldly and riskily.

Movies are screened in advance to gain a reputation before the official release, and attract more audiences to enter the theater to watch the film when it is officially released.