Chapter 59

Chapter 59

"Brother Ji, look quickly! Xu Ziming is on the hot search, and has something to do with plagiarism!"

Baozi had already heard about the night of the exchange banquet, Xu Ziming took the initiative to find Ji Li to cause trouble, and the intersection of the two was not happy .

In addition, a month ago, they both announced their respective endorsements, and the fans of the two groups secretly had conflicts because of the brand's popularity and sales.

Therefore, from the owner to the team to the fans, both sides can be said to be in a state of dislike for each other.

As an assistant, Baozi is of course devoted to Ji Li.

At this moment, just as he saw the hot topic, he didn't even have time to eat the melon, so he handed his mobile phone to the young man.

Ji Li sucked the last bite of pasta, looked away, "What happened? How could he have something to do with plagiarism?"

The nineteenth most searched topic was impressively printed with the topic of 'Xu Ziming endorsed plagiarism'.

Ji Li took the phone, clicked on the first popular summary Weibo in the trending search, and read it carefully.

Qin Li, who was on the opposite side, heard the discussion between the two, and silently opened the Weibo on his mobile phone.

The sub-brand of Norcolan, which is also Xu Ziming's endorsement of Fenlan Jewelry, and this season's main necklace caused a plagiarism storm. And this incident was exposed on Weibo by the original designer himself!

There are very detailed instructions in the Weibo of the original designer.

Five months ago, the original designer Yun Jing received an email from the person in charge of Fanlan's design department, saying that she wanted to hire her as a product designer for the new season.

Work from home, pay a daily salary.

If the original necklace designed is approved by the company's top management, the copyright of the necklace will be purchased at the market price, and a dividend of the sales amount will be given every quarter.

After all, Fenlan was named under the luxury brand Norcolan, and the designer Yun Jing accepted their invitation with a little thought.

Then, she started a three-month design.

Just two months ago, Yun Jing handed over her own designed necklace product and creative concept to the brand, but she was met with repeated requests for modification.

However, each modified product is still not 100% approved by the other party.

After five or three times of tossing, Yun Jing felt that her design product had deviated from the original concept.

So, when she was physically and mentally exhausted, she proposed to Fanlan to terminate the contract voluntarily. The latter regretfully agreed, and also gave her a certain compensation salary.

Yun Jing communicated with the WeChat group when she quit work, and it was as if the cooperation between the two parties had passed.

It happened at that time that the designer friends said that they wanted to start a jewelry studio belonging to them.

Yun Jing thought for a while, and made the necklace she originally designed as the main product of the studio.

But unexpectedly, their studio just launched a new product half a month ago, and was accused of plagiarism by netizens.