Chapter 89

Chapter 89

"Time Traveler" was scheduled very suddenly, but this was the best choice for the producers after weighing the pros and cons.

Because it is an ordinary digital movie, the post-editing took less than four months. According to common sense, it should actually be released this summer.

However, this year's summer vacation is full of domestic movie fights, and there are several popular foreign movie sequels during the National Day holiday.

A niche theme like "Time Traveler" can easily become a "victim" in the holiday file, so the producer has not yet finalized the file.

But the movie has a "year limit". If it has not been released online or kept in the box for too long, it is easy for the audience to lose interest in the movie. What's more serious, it will directly lose the qualification for theatrical release.

If it becomes a big online movie, it will basically suffer.

Therefore, the producer struggled for a while, and decided to bite the bullet and set a schedule for the launch during the New Year's Day holiday.

"At present, there are not many new films expected to be released on New Year's Day. We have only one youth film. There is no competitor in the same theme. We should be able to gain a little advantage."

In the office of Chaoying Company, Yu Fuya will take the latest handed over the list of 'confirmed release' movies that arrived.

Ji Li, as the male number three, actually has little direct connection with the box office, but he got the script and the role only after fighting for reason.

He still hopes that the movie can deliver satisfactory results to the greatest extent.

Ji Li glanced at the famous list and asked, "Which ones are the favorites to win the championship on New Year's Day?"

"The favorite to win the championship is "The Flower Demon" directed by Xu Cheng.

"Now it’s the third part, and the materials are all based on the mythical characters of Huaguo, the box office of the first two parts is very stable.”

This time, “Flower Demon” took a year in the post-production alone, from the end of the second part of “Killing the Gods” A concept easter egg was given, and many fans of the show began to look forward to it early.

"Director Xu also said in an interview some time ago that this "Flower Demon" will definitely surpass the results of the previous two films."

Hearing this, Ji Li nodded calmly.

A series of movies like this has the audience foundation laid by the first two films, and the reputation of the great director is there, and it is a passerby.

As long as the movie's plot and special effects do not collapse, the box office will basically not "crash".

"What else?"

Yu Fuya continued, "Director Song Yonghui's "The Great Lost Wealth in the World" was originally aimed at the Spring Festival, but now it is scheduled for New Year's Day.

"PCT is also familiar.

Before encountering the script of "Special Operations", the producer of "The Great Lost Wealth in the World" and director Song Yonghui also invited Ji Li to be the male lead.

Baozi obviously remembered this, "I heard that after this movie was rejected by Brother Ji, he appointed a comedian Teacher Chen Ming."

Song Yonghui and Chen Ming are veteran partners, and they should have an audience base. See the audience's word-of-mouth feedback after the release.