Chapter 133

Chapter 133

"Long Island Iced Tea" was screened in North America and other regions for a month, and by the end of its release, it had earned a super box office of 437 million U.S. dollars, making it one of the top ten North American movie box office history.

In the category of literary and artistic films, it directly surpassed many previous classic films and became the current top box office of literary and artistic films.

Ji Li and Qin Li have attracted the love of countless movie fans and friends, and they have become two well-known Chinese actors overseas. Directors and producers have sent countless film invitations.

Not only that, the first round of the "Best Actor" screening at the Yana International Film Festival has already come to fruition. Both Ji Li and Qin Li successfully entered the second round of competition, and the final selection results will be announced in a month.

If they are lucky enough to enter the final competition, the two will take their work "Long Island Iced Tea" to the awards ceremony of the Yana International Film Festival in mid-May.

After the promotion of the overseas film came to an end, Ji Li and Qin Li flew back to China, and they were busy piling up the announcements.

In Chaoying Company, Baozi approached the lounge with five or six overseas film invitations and script outlines, his eyes bright and proud, "Brother Ji, you read this pile first!"

"There are three more Invitations to domestic movies, I’ll give you too? Bring them here!"

In the past, it was difficult to pick a good script, but now Chaoying’s mailbox is full of various movie invitations, and you can choose the best from the best.

Brother Ji is amazing!

The career path has been soaring, and now we can directly set our sights on the international market!

"Where's Sister Yu?" Ji Li didn't rush to look at the movie invitation on the table.

"She will be here soon."

Baozi's answer just fell when the familiar sound of high-heeled shoes sounded, and Yu Fuya arrived before the sound.

"Are you looking for me in a hurry?"

"Sister Yu, before "Demon Monk" was finished and "Long Island Iced Tea" was released, haven't I discussed my career goals for the new year with the company?"

Ji Li cut to the point He asked without any hesitation about his next career.

Yu Fuya sat down and smiled, "Don't worry, I have notified you that we will hold a meeting of our own team tomorrow afternoon."

She pointed to the script invitation on the table, "So many movie invitations, you? Take it easy, and tell me if you like it."

"Don't worry." Ji Li shook his head, "I promised Director Yao and Teacher Fang, didn't "Special Operations II" say that it will start at the end of this month? Where 's the script? Why hasn't it been delivered to me yet?"

"I was planning to talk to you about it." Yu Fuya answered.

The film was originally scheduled to start around March, but Fang Zhixing is a well-known screenwriter who is strict with the script. At the beginning of the year, it was said that the plot of the script had to be polished.

Director Yao Chuan knew his friend's temperament, so he clapped his hands and agreed readily.

No, the film project has been moved to the end of May, and the crew is still in the early stages of preparation.