Chapter 94

Chapter 94

All previous hundred image awards were held in Imperial Capital.

As the oldest film festival in the Huaguo film and television industry, the Hundred Images Award is definitely the most important. Every three years, the competition hidden in it is very fierce.

This time "Country and the world" was shortlisted for the film festival with the impressive results of "nine nominations", fans and movie fans were all excited, and they launched various support early in the morning.

No, there was still half an hour before the opening of the red carpet, and they occupied the favorable terrain on both sides in all directions, waiting for the actor's of the entire crew to appear on the stage.

Actors from the crew of "Country and the world" were invited to come this time, including Qin Li, Yuan Jifei, and Ji Li, who were shortlisted for 'Best Actor' and 'Best Newcomer' respectively.

According to common sense, a big star like Qin Li should have a separate dressing room, but when it comes to "Country and the world", the three male actors all stay in the same big dressing room.

After Qin Li and others finished their makeup, they 'rushed' all the staff to the lounge next door.

Yuan Jifei took a sip of coffee, looked at the two friends in front of him, and snorted, "I'm just a tool man? The two of you want to stay together, why don't you drag me to cover?"

Qin Yue smiled and did not refute.

Ji Li covered his lips, feeling a little guilty, "You knew it?"

Recently, Yuan Jifei has been busy with variety shows and preparations for new dramas, and Ji Yunqi's TV drama filming has also progressed to the second half. It just so happens that Ji Li is busy with movie promotion, Individuals rarely chat in WeChat groups.

Therefore, Ji Li has never been able to find an opportunity to explain the situation of "I am in love with Qin Li" with two friends.

"My CP eyes have always been very accurate." Yuan Jifei raised his eyebrows.

Ever since he saw that Qin Li was serious about his relationship, he guessed that the two of them would be together sooner or later.

Ji Li and Qin Li glanced at each other, and simply sat down opposite him.

"I heard that the outside world is betting on who can win the title of 'Best Actor' this time." Yuan Jifei brushed his phone's Weibo and brought up the topic casually.

Ji Li replied, "Anyway, our crew has the highest winning rate, and you and Qin Li are both possible."

There are four nominees for best actor, and the crew of "Tianxia Bangguo" occupied two places at once.

Yuan Jifei chuckled, "Not to mention anything else, if I stay with Qin Li, I'll just run with him, so where is it possible?

"Not all of them have been nominated and shortlisted, but they are limited to this.

Every time he was either overwhelmed by Qin Li, or overwhelmed by other veteran actors and acting schools, Yuan Jifei was secretly ridiculed by black fans many times because of this.

Top stream?

I have never touched the top stream of movie performance trophies.

Yuan Jifei thought about it, showing a self-deprecating smile.

Qin Li knew that Yuan was not in the same award-winning situation as in the past, so he said quietly, "Don't underestimate yourself, your acting skills have always been very good."