Chapter 143

Chapter 143

Removed from 'Best Actor' list?

Jin Chengyu's eyes darkened when he heard the news, and he almost fell to the ground.

His manager, Cui Liner, hurriedly contacted the official of Yana Film Festival to protest, but only got a few cold words on the other end of the phone.

"Ms. Cui, please accept it as soon as you see it. There is no need to struggle and protest."

"Mr. Jin Chengyu, As a public figure In addition to paying attention to his words and deeds in public, he should also maintain the most basic qualities in private. Now the incident broke out within less than an hour, and we have received tens of thousands of letters of complaint."

As the official of the film festival, how. Could they offend thousands of homosexuals because of a shortlisted actor?

It's not wrong to hate it, but saying 'disgusting' is an obvious insult and getting exposed.

So! I'm sorry, God can't save him.

"As the top film festival in the world, what we use the film to convey is the most fair and open attitude! It can only be said that Mr. Jin's outlook on life, values ​​and worldview are somewhat different from ours."

"I'm sorry, this matter cannot be discussed, and I wish you all good luck in the future."

The busy tone on the amplified phone ruthlessly cut off Jin Chengyu's last glimmer of hope.

Cui Liner put down her phone, her expression was very ugly.

After so many years as an agent, she felt for the first time that the situation was out of her control.

She knew that someone had deliberately promoted the current online public opinion, but all this happened too fast, and before the team's public relations could react, the best time for clarification had already been missed.

With the popularity of the Yana International Film Festival, even if it is not able to win the title of best actor in the end, the word "shortlist" represents an excellent affirmation, and it is a solid step.

It can be said that the video was released by Ji Li and Qin Li, but the behind-the-scenes driving force is not only the two of them, but also other actors' team's "worse".

The wall is pushed by everyone.

One less opponent, one empty spot, one more glimmer of hope.

As the saying goes, misfortune comes from the mouth.

Jin Chengyu's criticism did cause dissatisfaction among many homosexual supporters, but if he restrained himself in private, it would not lead to the current situation.

Members of the online public relations team ran over, frowning, "Brother Jin, Sister Liner, the public opinion is completely out of control! What should we do now?" Overseas parties are scolding him. Get out of the international film world, Koreans are also scolding he on't go back to Korea if you are ashamed, and netizens made pictures and videos of him?

Suddenly, it was over.

"Contact the company, hold a press conference, and sincerely apologize to overseas and domestic movie fans and friends." Cui Liner shook her head resignedly.

If it is said that the award was approaching and the qualification was revoked, in fact, Jin Chengyu was not the only one.

At the beginning, the American actor Hubert was exposed for verbally insulting women, and also due to the pressure of public opinion, he lost his qualification for being a finalist.