Chapter 54

Chapter 54

Tomorrow Film and Television, Artist Gym.

A muscular young man was trotting on a treadmill, hot sweat slid down the lines of his arms, full of masculinity.

Manager An Qi walked in quickly and shouted, "Bian Jin, I've got the list."

The young man on the treadmill slowed down, and it was Bian Jin that the other party was talking about. He looked sideways, "Show me."

An Qi handed over the folder in his hand, which contained a total of eight pages of personal information, all of which were about to participate in today's movie "Special Operations" audition list.

Eight actors compete for the role of 'Chen Xi'.

With downcast eyes, he flipped through the actor's profile page by page. His manager, An Qi, stood beside him and said, "Basically, they are new faces. Three of them have debuted for a year or two, but none of them have made any splashes."

Bian Jin turned to the last page. When he debuted, the outside world advertised him as the 'opponent' actor.

However, now he has been nominated for Best Actor in the Baixiang Awards and China Entertainment Awards, and the other party is still a young actor struggling at the bottom.

The gap between the two was instantly widened.

Bian Jin didn't think that the interviewed actors had good quality, so he curled his lips calmly and willfully. He stopped the treadmill and threw the documents into the trash can, "They don't deserve to compete with me for the role of Chen Xi."

Originally, he got the internal audition qualification, and also successfully won the qualifications of producer Qin Li, director Yao Chuan and screenwriter. Fang Zhixing's favor.

However, when they signed the official contract for the actor's filming, they had a small disagreement.

Bian Jin's management team originally thought that with such a big production and a good script, there must be first-line or even top actors competing for the male lead.

Bian Jin has only debuted for two years, and his status is not as good as the top "male lead" actors, nor can he be as good as the top villain Yuan Fei.

But it wasn't until signing the contract that they discovered that Ji Yunqi had been chosen to play the core male lead of the script, Song Ran, who was just an unknown junior who hadn't officially debuted yet.

Now, Bian Jin and his team cannot accept being suppressed.

After all, he is also an actor who has been nominated for the best actor. Can Ji Yunqi, a young rookie who has no works, compare to him? If it gets out, where will he put his face in the film industry? What a bargain!

Therefore, Bian Jin's management team put forward a request to Qin Li and other producers according to his own wishes-they should not be equal to Yuan Ji, that is, the same treatment as the movie.

As soon as this proposal was exported, it was coldly rejected by Qin Li.

The man said, "The ranking of the movie is based on the importance of the roles, and should not be influenced by the actor's worth.

Bian Jin played a push-and-pull, but he still didn't give up. He was stuck with the official contract and didn't sign the contract. He deliberately said that he would consider it again.

After a stalemate between the two sides for almost a week, they got the news that the producer was going to re-audit and cast a secret role.

An Qi handed him the clean towel on the side, and frowned slightly, "Bian Jin, I think we still have to give in to Qin Li at the right time? This movie itself is very rare, even if we don't get it, we take a second, and the actual performance will still be counted after the movie is released."