Chapter 84

Chapter 84

When Ji Li returned to the hotel, it was just after eleven o'clock.

He washed up quickly, picked up the script and read it as usual while leaning on the bed, but within three minutes, he put it down directly with his cheeks burning.

In a page full of indescribable intimacy, the expressiveness of a few lines is a trivial matter.

To put it bluntly, the interpretation of such a role depends on the tacit cooperation between the actors and the sense of atmosphere during shooting, otherwise, it would be unpredictable with him alone.

Ji Li thought of Qin Li, who was going to play with him as his partner, and the description in the script appeared again, and his body felt a little restless.

He quickly lay down on the bed and took out his mobile phone to try to distract himself.

Ji Li logged on to Weibo, and most of the latest comments are from fans begging to post on Weibo.

Since some time ago, he concentrated on sharing life interesting stories on Weibo with high frequency, and he hasn't updated his news for more than a month.

Chaoying has always adhered to the 'freedom of words and deeds of artists', and never controls their Weibo on behalf of them.

Even though the company still updates Ji Li's daily promotional photos on the official blog and sideshow videos taken before, such materials obviously cannot satisfy the fans' desire to find out.

They are eager to know, what have their cubs been doing recently?

Are you on vacation? Why are you so busy that you don't even have a message?

Ji Li thought about it, and felt that as a rising actor, he still couldn't be too lazy to wait for business, so he dug out the latest three photos from his photo album and posted them on Weibo.

"I heard that those who chase the aurora to the end will have good luck. I will share it with you. I hope you will too."

A vast and bright aurora.

One is a distant view, Ji Li stands in the boundless wilderness under the magnificent night, showing a kind of lonely beauty.

There is also a recent half-length photo of him. Ji Li is wearing a thick white down jacket with the zipper pulled to the top.

Ji Li covered his head with a fluffy hat, covering his whole body warmly, only showing a small half of his face.

Those smiling eyes seemed to be full of starlight, beautiful and moving.

The time difference between Iceland and China is eight hours, and it is still broad daylight in Huaguo at this moment. As soon as Ji Li posted a new Weibo, it immediately aroused great enthusiasm from fans.

——Ah ah ah ah Ji Li Zai finally learned to post his own photos! Mom is so proud!

——Has the baby gone out on vacation? Have fun and take care of yourself!

——God! Two fresh personal photos! It's too tender, baby, come and rub it for me.

——Wooooow, the aurora is so beautiful! Selfie looks good!

——Sister upstairs, this is obviously taken by him hahaha, but I give full marks to the photographer's skills! The front and back pictures are beautiful and cute!