Chapter 75

Chapter 75

Ten days after Ji Li rejected the TV series, a news broke on Weibo that "Ji Li played a big role and unilaterally terminated the contract with the crew".

After Baozi heard the news, he immediately traced back to the source.

Yesterday, that is, on Friday night, a netizen named 'Momoi Little Lovely' posted a complaint on his private Weibo—

"Speechless! Disgusting! It's about to start playing big names and breaking the contract. If you don't shoot, then don't shoot, do you really treat the whole crew like monkeys? The costumes are all modified according to someone’s size, and now they all have to be overthrown and remade, friends of the mentality modeling team.”

“When I was chasing a certain TV series in the first half of the year, I had a crush on it for a while, and now the filter is completely broken! The so-called professionalism from fans is just a hypocritical person, I really hope that the award will not be awarded to this kind of person."

This blogger named Momoi is a makeup artist. She will share some beauty tutorials, and occasionally upload photos with different actors when working on the crew.

As a result, her Weibo account has gained a lot of attention.

Although Momoi's complaint didn't mention the names of any stars, it was immediately decoded by the fan circle girl because it involved keywords such as 'crew', 'tv series in the first half of the year', and 'awards'.

There are only Ji Li who meet these three conditions.

Although Ji Li has no work released recently, the selection of "Popular Actor" for China TV Awards is in full swing.

You know, this kind of list that simply compares popularity and votes is the easiest way for the fans of the finalists to compete and create friction.

So, after seeing this complaint post, some fans of the opposite family immediately took screenshots and fermented them to other entertainment forums, and secretly joined forces to smear Ji Li.

"A male star like Ji Li who throws big names and has no professionalism should not be shortlisted for the CTV Awards. Even if they are shortlisted, they will be withdrawn from the selection list!"

Ji Li's fans were naturally furious when they saw this kind of remarks.

"Did the blogger personally admit that he is Jili? You fans are so eager to jump out and throw the blame! Funny!"

"Tell Jili not to participate in the award selection? Not to mention anything else, just the vote of this popular actor, Our family has always been the number one, okay? Please! Who is it that falsifies the number of votes by machine, and it is not as good as our Ji family's manual voting?"

Ji Li has always asked his official team to guide fans not to vote on the platform. If they quarreled, the fans of Ji's family naturally obediently obeyed the idol's instructions.

Therefore, after encountering this incident, apart from normal accusations and anti-gangsters, the fans have never wantonly fought.

But the strange thing is that this blogger named 'Momoi Little Cutie' popped up early in the morning and said—

"Ever since I posted that Weibo yesterday, Ji Li's fans have been attacking me personally, Alright, since you guys want a real shot, I'll give you a real shot!"

"Yes, the majority of netizens guessed it right, the star who plays big is Ji Li. That tweet is true, I won't delete it!"

This newly posted accusation on Weibo also included a record of chat codes.