Chapter 125

Chapter 125

After a month and a half.

The shortlist for the Huadian Film Festival has been announced online.

"Special Operations" was nominated for five awards in one fell swoop, the most eye-catching one being the nomination of "Best Actor" for the duo of Ji Yunqi and Yuan Jifei.

When Ji Li saw this shortlist in the RV, he raised his brows slightly, "The list of Huadian Awards is out?"

Yu Fuya couldn't help but look at Baozi when she heard this. They were earlier than Ji Li. Knowing that this list came about.

Baozi hesitated to speak, "Brother Ji, don't be sad, I heard that the film producer reported all three of you."

"I know, what's the matter? Why should I be sad?" Seeing Baozi's embarrassed look, Ji Li knew that they were all on the wrong side.

There are only four nominations for "Best Actor" at the Huadian Film Festival. If they have three nominations for a single film, how will other male protagonists live?

Ji Yunqi and Yuan Jifei are the two male protagonists who are the pros and cons, so they are the most suitable nominees.

Ji Li's "Chen Xi" was the male number two at the beginning, and then the producer Qin Li and the investor Li Xing broke the rules and raised it to a level.

In Ji Li's true opinion, this character was already a little short in terms of 'qualification' for being shortlisted.

"Isn't there a second part of "Special Operations"? What's more, I have other male lead movies on hand. As long as I work hard enough, some awards will come sooner or later."

The film's awards are determined by the organizing committee. After comprehensive consideration, there is no need to put too much weight on the gains and losses of a single session.

Seeing that he really didn't care, Yu Fuya smiled again, "It's good that you have a sense of normalcy, besides, we are not incapable."

"Xiang Suian in Time Traveler was listed for the Best Supporting Actor", Ji Li himself also entered the competition for "Popular Actor", and he is still very hopeful to win the trophy.

Ji Li nodded, and simply forwarded the list announced on the Internet to the WeChat group of three people.

"Congratulations, Ms. San, Yuanbao."

Ji Yunqi was the first to come out, "I'm just a runner, just let Yuanbao win the prize."

He who has always been carefree, this time he is actually a little restrained.

Yuan Jifei quickly popped up, "Forget it, I'm just used to running with you."

Ji Li was confused by the back and forth between the two? He laughed and easily exposed their cautiousness, "Why run with you? Stop it."