Chapter 8

Chapter 8

When Qin Li passed by the outskirts of the studio, he saw Ji Li's figure, just like what Qi An said - the other party was standing in front of the truck of the props team, holding a huge black box with both hands and moving it up. The sleeves of the beggar clothes were folded up by him, and his thin arms were tense at the moment.

Ji Li's entire face was tense, and he seemed to be struggling. Suddenly, his arm lost his strength and slipped, and the huge black box fell down, almost hitting himself.

Qin Li's heart tightened when he saw it, and he swayed forward unconsciously.

The prop personnel in the car jumped down first, "Ji Li, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, thank you brother." Ji Li stared at his arm for a while, smiled satisfied, and quickly helped lift the box up.

"Okay, you've helped us for so long, let's go to rest." The prop staff handed him a bottle of purified water sideways, and found Qin Li standing nearby, "Brother Li?"

Ji Li also found him and called out, "Teacher Qin Li."

Qin Li didn't approach, but just stood there and stared at him, "There will be a rivalry scene later, why did you come here to do a hard work instead of studying the script? If you want to be an actor, don’t waste your time on other things.”

Putting the cart before the horse and quitting the real work of filming, running to help and make friends with the crew. Qi An glanced at his friend, smiled and said nothing.

The prop staff heard the seriousness hidden in Qin Li's words, and was just about to say a few words for Ji Li.

Unexpectedly, the latter not only didn't get scared, but instead explained calmly, "Teacher Qin Li, I'm just preparing for filming."

He moved his weak and sore arms, and put the bottle of mineral water back where it was, "Makeup teacher asked me to go over and touch up my makeup. Teacher Qin Li, I'll go first. I will see you later." After speaking, he turned around and left gracefully.

Qin Li stared at his back, a momentary glint flashed in his eyes, and finally walked towards his exclusive dressing room.

Qi An unhurriedly followed behind him, and asked quietly, "I've never seen you so serious to other newcomers? You just saw the box fall down, and you walked forward unconsciously."

"Why did you get so many words here? If you don’t want to wait for me, go back to the hotel early and stay.” Qin Li walked quickly, not looking at him.

"Tsk tsk." Qi An snorted, and continued fearlessly, "Just pretend, you're obviously very optimistic about Ji Li."

————————————

At seven o'clock in the evening, in the well-arranged camp for shooting. The make-up artist took advantage of the time when the crew was adjusting the lights, and ran up to touch up Qin Li's makeup. The latter sat on the seat with his eyes closed, and went through the fragments of the script that he knew so well in his mind.

This scene is the key point of the Song brothers' plot.

Song Zhao sneaked into the military camp at night, but was caught by the night watchmen. He was taken as an 'enemy spy' and detained in Song Yi's camp.

It was under such special circumstances that the two brothers who had been separated for a long time recognized each other.

Zheng Anxing came back from outside the tent, "Qin Li, I shouldn't be the one to talk about your next play, right?"