Chapter 150 Extra [Kumquat Lemon]

In Iceland at the end of September, the intoxicating sunset twilight enveloped the entire sky.

On the seaside of the peninsula stands a church with a great sense of design, looking at the sea level that blends with the sky in the distance.

Ji Yunqi walked out of the special pick-up car, looked at the minimalist Nordic-style Setjarnes Church, and sighed, "Why did you choose this place to hold your wedding? It's too simple, right?"

"Don’t you, a rich man, want to be as gorgeous as possible?” Yuan Jifei retorted with a smile, “I think this is pretty good, simple and low-key, and it fits the characters of Ji Li and Qin Li.”

Come along with him Qi Heng replied without raising his eyes, "Well, brother is right."

"Come on." Ji Yunqi kicked over the bowl of dog food, "Since the beginning, your eyes have been glued to Yuanbao's. Body, did you take a look at the church?"

Qi Heng was used to Ji Yunqi's true nature in private, and instead held Yuan Jifei's hand in front of him.

"Brother, shall we go in? The wind is blowing cold outside, I'm afraid you'll catch a cold."

Yuan Jifei pursed his lips and answered.

The two have been together for almost two years. Although they encountered a lot of resistance along the way, fortunately they overcame adversity and stayed together.

Ji Yunqi, who ate a lot of dog food, said that he didn't see it, and couldn't help but "tsk".

Yuan Jifei came back to his senses, and told his friend earnestly, "Today is Ji Li and Qin Li's wedding ceremony, you'd better drink less, lest you get drunk and go crazy."

"You still have the nerve to call me? You can't drink too much." Ji Yunqi dismissed it with duplicity.

"I can't drink enough." Yuan Jifei pulled up the hands tightly clasped with Qi Heng, with a playful provocation between his eyebrows, "But I have a boyfriend by my side, so I'm not afraid of causing trouble."

"..."

Little harm, but highly insulting.

Ji Yunqi gave them a middle finger full of performance art, and took the lead to walk inside the church.

Yuan Jifei and Qi Heng looked at each other tacitly, and then walked in.

Ji Li and Qin Li are not big-bodied characters, this time the wedding was held very low-key.

All the guests gathered together did not exceed thirty people, and they were all friends and directors who knew everything in the circle.

In the church at this moment, many guests have already come.

Zheng Anxing, Wang Zhang and other directors gathered together, chatting lively.

"If you ask me, I'm half a matchmaker. If I hadn't chosen Ji Li to play Song Zhao, their communication might not have come so fast." Zheng Anxing said.

Hearing this, Wang Zhang raised his jaw, "According to what you said, I should also be responsible for their relationship."

"How should I say it?

"He even sent his assessment video to Qin Li to watch."

Yao Chuan retorted, "According to what you said, wouldn't my TV series "Schemes of the Great Zong Dynasty Youth" make a great contribution?"