Chapter 113

Chapter 113

The movie "Special Operations" launched its online promotion half a month in advance -

"All evil in the world cannot overcome the good, and the light will eventually be seen in the dark."

The first version of the film lasted for three minutes, and it aroused heated discussions as soon as it was released.

Gathering three popular male actors, Yuan Jifei, Ji Li, and Ji Yunqi, as well as countless guest stars from old dramas familiar to the public, the popularity of this trailer is naturally uninvited.

The fans clicked on the movie with the mentality of watching their idols, and they were deeply attracted and shocked by the pictures in the trailer.

From the assembly of the police academy, the confrontation in hand-to-hand combat, to seeing the murderer in the deep mountains, sneaking into the drug den, to the escape from the warehouse, and the pursuit of life and death, every frame and every picture is fascinating.

Justice is perseverance in the abyss, and good and evil are choices between one thought!

"A person like you, even if you go to the front line of anti-drugs, you can easily be killed by your own recklessness! How long do you think your blood can last? Sooner or later, you will be wiped out first!"

"We are anti-drug police, we only dare to stay. What kind of skill is this here!"

"A little policeman who has died without any bones left can actually drive you crazy like this?"

"For the sake of the people, the blood will not fade, and you will never admit defeat!"

"Chen Xi, you deserve to die "

"Song Ran, take care."

The three leading actors all used the original voice, and the emotions hidden in the lines are higher than the next level, and the explosive power of a few words can instantly bring netizens into the story.

If it is said that fans clicked on the trailer for their favorite actors at the beginning, then after watching the three-minute trailer, they sincerely looked forward to the release of the movie.

"Ahhh, hurry up and open the pre-sale! I want to go to the first show!"

"Yuan Bao's drug lord is so exciting! At first I couldn't accept his role as a breakthrough villain, and now I am looking forward to it!"

"Ji Li is killing me too much! Officer Chen Xi is so sexy!"

"The third lady is also very good! It should be the first movie after her debut! The scenes in the trailer are all remarkable!

"Awesome! The entire crew is awesome! I hope fans from all over the world can work together to promote it! Try to make the movie a good box office result!"

Ji Li and Ji Yunqi are a new generation of Chaoying Culture Gems, and the relationship between the two and Yuan Jifei is very good, so the fan support of the three starring actors will join hands to create movie topics and organize their own fans to drive popularity.

Win-win cooperation is much better than arguing for positions.

In just three hours, #Special Operations Movie Trailer# was on the hot search topic list, and the popularity of the three actors also rose in tandem.