Chapter 107

Chapter 107

When Ji Li saw the title of this movie, he immediately became a little bit interested.

Director Xu Cheng's "Killing the Gods" series, he took the time to learn about it during the New Year's Day holiday this year. It can be said that the first three "Meihu", "Kui Niang" and "Flower Demon" in the Killing God series created a new round of climax in Chinese mythological films.

Whether it's the plot of the story itself, the depiction of the actors' acting skills, the composition of the shooting screen, or the sophisticated production in the later stage, they have achieved all-round development and tried their best to do their best.

Therefore, it is an expected answer that their box office can steadily win the championship of the current period.

At the beginning, how many female stars fought over their heads, wanting to get the heroine of director Xu Cheng?

For a series of movies with a solid audience, as long as the performance is above the pass line, it will completely raise the career to a higher level.

Of course, director Xu Cheng also has strict requirements for actors' acting skills.

The heroines of the trilogy are all acting schools.

"The original trilogy all focused on the theme of 'big heroine'. I didn't expect that this fourth 'Monk' should be replaced by the main hero." Yu Fuya sat on the sofa, her eyes were full of interest.

Casting auditions are conducted secretly in the industry, and various companies and agents are vying for the few audition spots.

After Yu Fuya heard the news, she immediately used her contacts to contact Director Xu Cheng's team and got one of the audition spots for Ji Li.

Of course, there is also the outline of the character in this movie.

She knows that no matter how good the film team is, Ji Li will always pay the most attention to the quality of the work itself.

"The complete script and plot will not be disclosed to the outside world for the time being. You should read the outline of the characters first? But I think Director Xu Cheng's script should not be too bad. Yuzhu is the first, he will not easily smash his own Signboard." Yu Fuya analyzed.

I heard that the writing of the script of "The Demon Monk" and the previous "Flower Demon" were carried out at the same time. On the contrary, the former has repeatedly revised and polished it until now, before it has the plan to start the project.

It is said that series films are difficult to shoot well. A director as famous as Xu Cheng dares to start the fourth film. He should be full of confidence in shooting techniques and scripts.

Ji Li nodded, his eyes fell, and he couldn't wait to scan the profile book that Yu Fuya brought.

The story of "Monk" revolves around the male protagonist 'Chen Yi'.

During the Great Man period, the world was torn apart.

Wars are raging everywhere, demons and ghosts are rampant, and the world is difficult. The world is divided into four categories: humans, gods, demons, and ghosts.

To say that people can be distinguished from gods, and Buddhas and demons can be recognized.

But there is one person, it is difficult to identify whether it is a person, a god, a ghost, or a demon, because he kills people, kills demons, and collects ghosts. It is rumored that he even killed gods.