Chapter 146 Extra [Sea Salt and Pineapple]

The company that introduced the copyright of "Long Island Iced Tea" is one of China Entertainment's largest film and television companies, but the film's "same-sex" theme is too special, and relevant departments do not allow large-scale offline promotion.

In order to avoid extravagance, the scale of publicity made by the film studio is not ostentatious, and most of them rely on the word-of-mouth of the film, as well as the publicity of fans and water troopers.

However, even with such a low-key announcement, "Long Island Iced Tea" still achieved very gratifying results.

Three days after its release, the box office exceeded 100 million!

Although this box office amount is not as good as Qin Li and Ji Li's previous movie results, it still caused a burst of amazement in the film and television circle.

You must know that the movie has already been screened overseas for a round, and there are some pirated full versions circulating on the Internet. These are all unfavorable factors for the movie being screened.

But unexpectedly, after its release, the box office of "Long Island Iced Tea" was still so strong, even surpassing several films that premiered at the same time!

The box office response of Qin Li and Ji Li is too good. The superposition of two successful and excellent actors is destined to attract the public to watch the movie.

Five days after its release, the comprehensive score of domestic movies was announced.

"Long Island Iced Tea" temporarily ranked second in the National Day movie file with a score of 8.2.

"My girlfriend is a CP fan, and she forced me to watch it. I didn't expect that a straight man like me would follow Zhenxiang. I never paid attention to the same-sex group before, but the roles played by Qin Li and Ji Li made me feel like a movie. Jili's feelings are very sincere."

"Crying to death! I just want to break down a CP, why do I have to cry in the cinema!"

"I watched it for Brother Qin! I love Wen Qiong so much! I don’t like CP, but I have to admit that Ji Li’s acting skills are also very good, and more than half of the tears were inspired by his character.”

“I played a scene overseas before, and now I’m back watching the Chinese dubbing makes it even better! To be honest, our Chinese language can express more beautiful and delicate emotions.”

"Finally understand why so many people hate this movie. The regrets in the movie all want to be made up for off-screen. I am not a fan circle, and after watching it, I was so uncomfortable that I searched for their sweets. "

Messages like this flooded the short comment area, and some people said that the only fly in the ointment of the movie was that some scenes that were too intimate were deleted, which made the overall relationship a little bit broken.

Otherwise, this movie can definitely achieve a high score of 8.8 or higher.

Although all offline promotions of the film have been cancelled, the film studio, seeing the popularity of the film, still intends to satisfy the wishes of fans and film fans holding a communication event.

The commercial action film co-produced by Qin Li and director Carvey has entered the final publicity preparation stage. As the leading actor, Qin Li flew overseas a week ago and will stay at least half a month.