Chapter 141

Chapter 141

The official dinner is held in a five-star hotel of the highest local standard, which is luxurious and low-key.

Today is the rare heavy rain in this season, but the weather can't stop the craze for star chasing at all. After hearing the news, entertainment reporters and fans still came, squatting around the outside of the hotel to guard the stars attending the banquet.

When Qin Li and Ji Li arrived by car, the spotlights were crackling and flickering like music, and it was dazzling even through the car window.

The hotel waiter arrived in time, opened the car door and sent the black gold umbrella forward, "Sir, please."

Qin Li took the umbrella in his hand without thinking, with a strange politeness on his handsome face, "I'll do it myself, thank you."

The waiter readily agreed.

In the next second, he saw Qin Li turning around with an umbrella in his hand, stretching out his palm to look into the car, "Be careful, don't get caught in the rain."

Ji Li got out of the car with Qin Li's support, and quickly let go. The two held hands tightly, "I'm not so delicate, it doesn't matter if I get a little rain."

The interaction between the two fell into the eyes of the photographer, creating a beautiful picture.

In the torrential rain, under the black umbrella is the exclusive world for the two of them. One person lowered his eyes and the other raised his eyes. The warmth and love in his eyes was enough to melt everything.

Someone in the crowd hurriedly shouted, "It's Qin and Ji! "Long Island Iced Tea", I love their movie!"

In an instant, all eyes of the audience were on them.

Because it wasn't a formal red carpet session, Qin Li and Ji Li's dresses were very low-key. They just used two suits of the same brand and different series. The former was more calm and elegant, while the latter was more aristocratic.

It is probably the aura that only exists between real couples. In the eyes of outsiders, the two of them are an indescribable match.

The sound of photography cannons was loud and non-stop, and the fans who came to join in the fun also cheered.

Although "Long Island Iced Tea" was released in North America, it also achieved good box office results in Europe and other countries. Coupled with this year's Yana Film Festival, the two were revisited with the same movie, and both were shortlisted for 'Best Actor'.

When some people feel that it is unfair to protest, others will applaud it.

"Roses! I like roses! You look so good!"

"Ji, I like you so much!"

"When I see Qin, I think of Wen Qiong, who loves me to death. I love you so much!"

"Roses, I hope you guys someone wins the trophy!"

Ji Li maintained appropriate social etiquette, smiled and waved to fans and friends.

The waiter standing by the side recovered from the cheers of the crowd. He insisted on his work principles and asked, "Two gentlemen? Please show your invitation letter."

Ji Li took the initiative to take out the invitation letter, teasing and smiling, "Don't worry, we are genuine guests."

The waiter was taken aback by his smile, and lowered his head to invite, "Please come in."