Chapter 108

Chapter 108

Hearing this, Ji Li and Yu Fuya looked at each other.

Next Friday?

He was supposed to be in the middle of the taping of the reality show.

Running both at home and abroad, long flights and day and night reversals are very hard for an artist.

Seeing that Ji Li missed the schedule, Yu Fuya was just about to discuss it aloud, but the latter took the initiative to agree.

"Thank you Director Xu, of course I have time."

Ji Li looked at Xu Cheng with a sincere gleam in his eyes.

It is rare to come across a high-quality leading male lead script, and he must earnestly strive for it no matter what.

Tired?

Which rising star is not tired?

In this entertainment industry, if you want to work hard to climb up, tiredness is an established element.

————————————

Early the next morning, the second phase of "The Poor Journey" officially started shooting. According to the prior request, this time the filming started directly from the guest's accommodation.

Because of the consideration of the connecting time, the recording started very early this time.

When the program team arrived, it was less than five o'clock.

Ji Li, who had just woken up, appeared in front of the camera with his messy and cute hair, his sleepy eyes, and his delicate collarbone looming along with the slightly exposed collar.

"Good morning."

Her voice was soft and waxy, with a hint of sleepiness after sleeping.

Soft and cute to the point of explosion, full of seductive allure.

Seeing this scene, the exclusive director screamed in his heart.

Whose baby is this!

Before dawn, they ran out to mess with people's hearts!

Uuuuuuuuu so rushing forward and madly rubbing and kissing Jili baby.

Just as he was thinking, a cat meowing came over.

"Meow!"

Snow cake got out of the cat's nest, and when it saw so many strangers suddenly appearing, it immediately became vigilant, and rushed into Ji Li's arms.

Ever since he encountered a perverted obsessed fan in a hotel last time, snow cake has been extra wary of strangers.

"Good boy." Ji Li rubbed its head, and introduced to the following camera, "This is the cat I picked up on the crew when I was filming for the first time. It's called Snow Cake."

"Meow~"

Snow Cake has always been enjoy Ji Li's touch very much.

Perhaps it felt the relaxation of its owner, and its attitude towards the program group also relaxed.

According to the requirements of the program group, Ji Li introduced his suitcase, and it was over in less than five minutes.

"Is this much enough?" the exclusive director asked.