Chapter 149 Extra [Meaty Grapes]

"The Demon Monk" got the extension key before the screening ended, and it was postponed for another month. In the end, it won a super high box office of 3.8 billion, and directly won the annual championship for a whole year.

In addition, "Special Operation II", which was released during the summer vacation of the same year, triggered a frenzy of anti-drug films. Chen Xi played by Ji Li was deeply rooted in the hearts of the people, and the Huaguo anti-drug official made an exception and signed another contract with him. He has been an anti-drug image ambassador for three years.

And the wonderful confrontation between Ji Li and Shidi Chu Haikuo in the movie has attracted a lot of praise from inside and outside the circle, and some people have threatened that this is the most emotional rivalry scene in recent years, not one of them.

This movie achieved good box office results, which made Ji Li directly kill the circle of "ten billion box office actors".

He became the second actor in this circle to have a box office of over 10 billion before the age of thirty. As for the other one, of course it was Qin Li back then.

A year later, Ji Li won two important actor trophies, the Hundred Images Award and the Huadian Award, with "Demon Monk" and "Special Operation II".

As for "Reverse Hunting", which received an equally good response after its release, it was also shortlisted for the China Entertainment Awards, one of the three major films in the middle of the year.

Although the role of Mu Qin in "Reverse Hunting" failed to win a new best actor trophy for Ji Li, it broke through the 100 shortlisted films and won the "Best Picture" award, which is another kind of affirmation .

——————————

Mid-July.

After the wrap-up banquet of the crew, Ji Li dragged his exhausted body back to the nanny's car.

In this year of busy harvest, he also has not been idle. He has filmed two films overseas and domestically, and even found time to guest-star in a TV series starring Ji Yunqi.

Now his value has soared, and within five years of his debut, he can already be called a "teacher" by newcomers in the circle.

Ji Li has already negotiated with Chaoying, and will set up his own studio as soon as the contract arrives, but it is still affiliated with Chaoying, that is, the profit sharing will have some changes.

Tao Mingyang took his proposal as a matter of course. Most of the artists are popular when they are popular, and they are quarreling to set up their own businesses. There are really not many artists who care about the friendship of their old clubs like Ji Li.

Rather than force Ji Li to stay in the company and ruin the friendship between the two parties, it is better to follow his words smoothly.

After all, Ji Li is the strongest golden signboard created by Chaoying.

"Brother Ji, what are your plans next? Let's rest for a while before choosing the script?"

Baozi picked up his tablet, which clearly recorded that he had received various job invitations so far. Of course, they were all waiting for Ji Li to nod or shake his head.

"Let's put it off for now, I want to take a good rest for a quarter." Ji Li has always needed to combine work and rest, and now he can be more relaxed than when he first debuted.