Chapter 53

Chapter 53

Adolf was so fascinated by Ji Li, he dragged Yu Fuya to talk for a long time, and wanted to ask Ji Li to be the protagonist of his lifelong advertisement.

However, Ji Li, who is deeply rooted in the film and television industry, naturally cannot agree to this.

While Adolf felt deeply regretful, he dragged Ying Yuanjing and Ji Yunzheng to discuss for a long time.

"Don't you have two perfumes under your banner? How can you only shoot the main perfume now?"

"I have already figured out what advertising theme I want to match Ji Li with the red perfume! Trust me, when the time comes It will be twice as shocking."

"How about this? I don't charge for the other advertisement, you only need to pay for the scene layout and so on?"

"Oh my God, for a spokesperson like Ji Li, you are willing to be stingy and give him another advertisement? That's overkill!"

Adolf became more and more excited as he spoke, and in the end he almost changed his words to pay for it out of his own pocket.

Ji Yunzheng is a thorough businessman, so he is naturally willing to maximize the commercial value.

He could see Ji Li's charm as a spokesperson. Since Adolf is willing, it's okay for Ji Li's as Party A to pay more.

A group of people thought together for a long time on the spot, and finally decided that.

Ji Li would shoot an additional perfume advertisement for Sandalwood Pavilion Zhongxiang, and the shooting time would be set later.

Today's filming is over, and Ji Yunzheng asked his assistant to arrange a hotel dinner for the whole team as a reward.

Qin Li and Qi An were pulled by Adolf and went together.

During the dinner, many staff members from the team came to strike up a conversation with Ji Li.

Fortunately, Yu Fuya, the manager did a good job, and the soldiers came to cover up the water, and she blocked everyone who approached her artist without a trace.

The crowd ate and drank for nearly two hours before leaving contentedly.

Adolf was drunk, and was dragged back to the hotel room by his assistant. Before leaving, he greeted Ji Li enthusiastically, "My cute muse, we will see each other in our dreams."

Hearing this, Qin Li calmed down a bit, "I really should show his wife what he looks like after being drunk."

Ji Li chuckled, "Brother Li, how do you go back?"

The man drinking at the dinner table, obviously can no longer drive on the road.

Qin Li replied, "Qi An called the substitute driver, and I'm waiting in the parking lot now, I'll be there later."

Ji Li nodded, and received a text message from Yu Fuya in a blink of an eye, and the other party took the initiative to go to the parking lot as soon as the dinner was over to pick up the car, let Ji Li go downstairs and wait now.

The elevator arrived in good time.

"Wait." Qin Li grabbed Ji Li who was about to leave, and stuffed a simple black round hand warmer into his hand, "I just bought it in the park, since you are cold, keep it warm your hands."

Ji Li lowered his eyes, watching the heat rising from his palms, and gradually, even the tip of his heart became warm.

Seeing him deliver ice cream when he is finished filming, and afraid that he will get his warm hands cold... a man can pay attention to such subtleties in a short time.