Chapter 28

Chapter 28

"Okay, it's over." Yao Chuan got up from his seat and smiled at Qin Li, "I didn't expect that after so many years, your nickname of 'Qin Yue' is getting stronger and stronger."

Qin Yue is one of his nicknames given by the masses.

Qin Li walked back with a relaxed expression, "That's it for today?"

"Well, the remaining two major scenes are tomorrow." Yao Chuan nodded, today's scenes are just to give Qin Li and Ji Li a transitional time to adjust their roles .

"Let's change the scene. After the dinner is over, we will start filming the night scenes of the hero and heroine." He turned sideways to the crew and instructed the crew, and then turned his gaze to Ji Li.

"You and Qin Li should call it a day and go back. Tomorrow's scene is very important, so go to bed early tonight."

Ji Li responded decisively, "Okay, then I'll take off my makeup first.

"At night, he didn't take a short break for half an hour until noon. As soon as he relax now, he feel a little tired.

After finishing speaking, he and Qin Li subconsciously but tacitly met their eyes, and the latter nodded at him imperceptibly.

It wasn't until after Ji Li left that Yao Chuan 'caught' Qin Li aside and asked quietly, "Qin Li, tell me the truth, is there something wrong between you and Ji Li?

"When you and him are on the scene, I saw that the boy's neck and the root of his ears are red."

Qin Li raised his eyebrows subtly, and then shook his head silently, "No, the relationship between us on the internet is made up."

"Really?" Yao Chuan obviously didn't believe it.

"Really, Ji Li is just too involved in the drama. When I first made the movie, I found that he likes 'immersive' empathy." Qin Li analyzed and guessed.

Although it was not clearly stated in the script, Xie Yan always had some inexplicable and ambiguous feelings for Xie Chenyuan.

"He should have a thorough understanding of the characters, so there will be a natural reaction at the moment."

Hearing this, Yao Chuan nodded in agreement, "However, the performance of immersive empathy is very hurtful. I don't think that kid will relax after the two big plays tomorrow."

Qin Li also thought of this, He frowned, "Let's find a way to solve it quickly tomorrow. The two scenes in the script are really exhausting."

"I wish you could cooperate with each other tacitly. It's best to give me a pass." Yao Chuan patted On his shoulder, he jokingly said, "That kid Ji Li is too good at thinking about the character. I thought he was really interested in you just after watching the shooting."

Qin Li's eyes shimmered, and he patted Yao Chuan shrugged his shoulders and avoided answering, "You are busy, I'll go to change my clothes and take off the make-up first."

"Well, go ahead."

————————————

Half an hour later, Ji Li who was properly packed, came out of the dressing room.

"Brother Ji, Sister Yu said that the car is almost at the parking lot." Baozi walked over with a small bag, "Let's hurry up and go there."

Ji Li looked at Qin Li's rest room not far away, and a frown flickered between his eyebrows. After a brief hesitation, he finally didn't step forward to interrupt, "Well, let's go."