Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Ji Li agreed too simply, which made He Ling and Sun Yong startled at the same time.

Sun Yong stepped forward and asked in disbelief, "What did you say? Are you willing to join the group as He Ling's substitute?"

What was going on in this man's head? It's fine if he insists on picking up the male number three, but He Ling made it clear that he was humiliating him as a 'stand-in', but he didn't even think about it, just nodded and agreed?

"Of course I would." Ji Li's eyes jumped to He Ling's body, and he deliberately asked, "If you can be He Shao's stand-in, the salary in this day should not be too bad, right? At least it must be on par with the first-line actor's stand-in."

He Ling boasted that he was worth a lot of money. If the substitute's salary was less, wouldn't he be slapping himself in the face?Thinking of this, Ji Li smiled brighter at He Ling.

It is said that reaching out does not hit the smiling person. He seems to be flattering He Ling, but in fact he deliberately makes the other party unable to get off the table, "

Young Master He, don't you want to go back on your word?" Set him up.

The joy in He Ling's eyes completely dissipated, but he had no choice but to answer the question out of face, "There's nothing to regret, I'll get someone to contact the crew later, and you will join me in the crew when the time comes."

"Okay." Ji Li was very satisfied with He Ling's answer, turned around and said to Sun Yong, "Then please arrange it, I will be a stand-in with the group first, and then enter the group to shoot after the film is ready."

"If i need to audition for the role of the third male lead then i can cooperate at anytime ."

Hearing these words, Sun Yong couldn't get up and down his chest.  If it was another newcomer, the agent would never dare to go west if he told him to go east. It's good for Ji Li, on the other hand, he arranged for him as the agent clearly.

"Do whatever you want, show off your abilities now, sooner or later you will suffer." Sun Yong dropped these words in a deep voice.

He Ling's upcoming role in the group is the leading villain, and there are still many martial arts scenes in it. As for the former's body, which is more precious than God, all dangerous scenes will definitely be played by a substitute.

Why did he want to be the hardest and most tiring stand-in instead of the relaxed second male lead? He was totally kicked in the brains by a donkey!

"If there's nothing else, I'll leave first." Ji Li ignored his dissatisfied eyes, and left the office very easily. He is willing to do this, and naturally has a reason for doing so.

After returning to the dormitory, Ji Li immediately searched the Internet for relevant information - He Ling's upcoming costume drama is called "Schemes of the Great Zong Dynasty Youth", which is an adaptation of the well-known novel "The Great Suspended Shadow". This novel once occupied the first place in the website's subscription list for the whole year, and the cumulative number of readers is mostly book fans.

Ji Li remembered that it was mentioned in the original book that once the TV series was broadcast, it caused a frenzy of ratings. In several major TV drama festivals, the creators of the crew won various awards like crazy.

The value of the leading actors has soared, and Zhou Qingming, a young actor from the acting school who plays the male lead, has even squeezed into the front line. He is the biggest opponent of the protagonist Ji Yunqi in the original book in the future.