Chapter 130

Chapter 130

The lights in the theater slowly dimmed?

Ji Li breathed heavily, then suddenly became tense.

Maybe it's because he invested unprecedented emotion in the role of "Long Island Iced Tea", or maybe it's because the relationship between Lu Yao and Wen Qiong touched him too deeply.

At the moment when the movie was released, his mind and body returned to that small world at the beginning.

Suddenly, Qin Li's warm palm came up to him, intertwining his fingers secretly, and there was a strong force from the palm.

Ji Li looked sideways subconsciously.

In the darkness, Qin Li's eyes were as deep and affectionate as ever, but there was no sign of Wen Qiong in them.

"..."

Ji Li came back to his senses, and slowly smiled, "I know, I'm Ji Li."

The corner of Qin Li's mouth curled up silently.

The smile on Ji Li's face was even more obvious. He lightly scratched Qin Li's palm, and then let go and said in a low voice, "Teacher Qin, appreciate our two works."

"Okay."

Voice as soon as it fell, the brief opening title on the big screen was over.

The beginning of the movie is in a bar. A bartender is standing on the inside of the bar table. He is standing still in front of the bar, swaying the shaker bottle with his nimble hands.

The new apprentice at the bar approached, "Teacher, are there any guests at this time in the afternoon? Who are you serving?"

The bartender glanced at the closed door, and the movements of his hands still didn't stop, " There is a guest who comes here every year to order drinks, and he should be here soon."

The apprentice asked curiously, "Oh? Then what did he order?"

As soon as the remaining sound hit the ground, there was a slight crackling sound from the dilapidated wooden door of the bar.

The camera is aimed at a beautiful figure from the back, and the owner of the figure slowly moves to the front of the bar.

The bartender looked at the visitor silently, just poured the prepared wine into a transparent retro wine glass, and the ice cubes that fell on the bottom of the glass swirled up, making a nice sound of bubbles.

After the short opening of "Long Island Iced Tea", the simple movie title finally appeared with the dark scene, and disappeared again.

The big screen lights up again, and the movie officially begins.

In the warm and bright hotel lobby, a figure in a bright purple suit stands on the edge of the bar, "Excuse me, is there a bar nearby?"

Standard and fluent spoken language, the ending seems to have a small hook generally, it rises slightly, sweet and charming.

As soon as the audience present had a hint of intoxication, the camera turned around.

Lu Yao, played by Ji Li, props his hands in front of the bar, with a bright and touching smile in his eyes, which makes people feel happy when they look at it.