Chapter 13

Chapter 13

"Ji Li?" Sun Yong read his name, his eyes filled with satisfaction, "In the three months since I was not in the company, the newcomers recruited by the company are good-looking."

"Just listen to the company's arrangement and assign them to me. " Sun Yong is a cunning old man, and he recognized the merits of Ji Li's face at a glance.

There was competition between the company's agent. Instead of letting a good seedling like Ji Li become a weapon for others to make money, it is better to hold it tightly in your own hands. Even if it was rotten, it should be rotten in his hands.

Ji Li stood there silently, his eyes dimmed. He has always been disgusted with Sun Yong's manager who would take a "back door ways".

Wang Qiuhui seemed to have noticed something, and turned to Sun Yong and said, "Go to He Ling first, in case something goes wrong with his extreme temper, I have to talk to Ji Li again."

Sun Yong thought of He Ling's ancestor, His brows became serious again. His eyes moved back and forth between the two, changing his previous rhetoric.

"Okay, ask Ji Li to add my WeChat account, and I'll find time to talk to him about my future work later." Between the words, he seemed to regard Ji Li as an artist under his command. After Sun Yong finished speaking, he walked away quickly.

Ji Li waited until his figure disappeared completely, then raised his eyes to Wang Qiuhui and said, "Group leader Wang, I don't want Sun Yong to be my manager."

"Oh?" Wang Qiuhui spit out a thin puff of smoke, half a smile Looking at him intently, "Come in and talk." The office door was closed again. Wang Qiuhui leaned against the table, dusting his fingertips, "You should know that newcomers have no choice but must obey the company's arrangements unconditionally."

Hearing his blatant warning, Ji Li replied calmly, "I know, but the manager should not be Sun Yong."

"Ji Li, let me tell you the truth. The artist department of the company is very optimistic about the potential of your face. It is out of the best consideration for you to ask Sun Yong to take you." Wang Qiuhui looked at him and analyzed seriously.

The company's agent resources are limited. Except for the famous star who can have their own separate agency team, the rest of the newcomers need to be squeezed under the hands of several agents on average, and there is still resource competition among them.

"Sun Yong just signed He Ling some time ago, and there will be a lot of resources that come with it. He Ling is about the same age and external conditions as you. You can play any role that he can play."

"If you With other managers, there are not such good resource conditions." Wang Qiuhui concealed some facts, and persuaded, "Sun Yong has some skills, and there are no newcomers he has brought who are not outstanding."

Ji Li's eyes flashed clearly, don't tell me if you see through. The reason why old fritters like Sun Yong only pick newcomers is because newcomers are easy to control.

Furthermore, what could be the means? In the entertainment industry, there are many people who climb up the ladder of "what you love and what I want". It's easy to make a fool of yourself after paying your body, getting resources, and adding hype.

In the book, the original owner followed his way.

Wang Qiuhui couldn't see through Ji Li's emotions for a while, and said in a low voice, "Why? You still don't want to?"

"I don't want to, but I don't have a choice, do I?" Ji Li said honestly.

"Indeed, compared to He Ling, you have no choice." Wang Qiuhui said bluntly, cutting off his escape route.