Chapter 144 Extra [Rose Litchi]

For the first time, the Yana International Film Festival gave birth to the "Double Film King", which not only aroused heated discussions overseas, but also caused an uproar in China.

You know, it’s been a long time since Chinese actors have won anything at the Yana International Film Festival, and now Qin Li and Ji Li have won two Best Actor trophies with the same work, what a face thing?

China Entertainment Films officially notified the good news at the first time, and announced on Weibo that they are trying to introduce the copyright of the movie "Long Island Iced Tea". I believe that in the near future, movie fans will be able to I saw this excellent work in domestic cinemas.

As soon as the news came out, the fans of Qin and Ji cheered, and the CP fans of Yueji and his wife fell into ecstasy.

"Ahhhhhhhh I finally see hope! Long Island Iced Tea!"

"It's great! I can see same-sex movies released in China in my lifetime!

"The sisters said, isn’t there an intimate scene between the two protagonists in the film? Will it be cut and released?”

"Whether they cuts it or not! It would be great if it can be released in China! That's all we want!"

"Look at Brother Qin and Jili's Weibo! Both of them posted a group photo! They match well!" Seeing this scene, CP fans rushed to the two of them. ‌'s Weibo.

The Weibo of both of them was posted three minutes ago, and the text was simply copied and pasted—thank you for your support.

But the picture below is very eye-catching.

Each of them posted a group photo of the two of them, both holding heavy actor trophies in their hands.

It can be seen that the group photos of the two were taken at the same time, but there are subtle differences in details such as demeanor and movements.

Fans of both parties reached a friendly consensus, this time they no longer focused on their own family, but congratulated and wished in the comment area like "visiting relatives".

When CP fans saw this happy scene, they were almost moved to tears.

Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh! As long as the master is strong enough, only fans can be together!

This string of mutual blessings and congratulations almost made them feel that they had entered the wedding scene by mistake!

The domestic cheers were jubilant, and the crew of "Long Island Iced Tea" overseas was equally lively.

As a director, Cameron is obviously very satisfied with such a win-win awarding result, and held a collective celebration banquet in advance. In his words, it doesn't matter whether he can win the "Best Director" next, anyway. His two leading actors have already reaped the best results, making up for all fans' regrets about the ending of the movie, that's enough!

It is said that there is no shortage of wine at happy events.

Ji Li has always controlled his drinking, but this time he couldn't resist the crowd's attack, drinking one cup after another. In the end, it was Qin Li who felt that something was wrong and pushed them all back for him.

By the time the celebration banquet ended, it was already three o'clock local time.

Yu Fuya came back from the outside, both happy and worried, "There are many entertainment reporters and fans squatting at the front and back doors, no matter how you go out, you can't avoid a shot."