Chapter 135

Chapter 135

Ji Li stayed briefly in France for five days after finishing all commercial shooting.

He secretly contacted Qi An, wanted to get to the address where Qin Li's movie studio was filming, and went to the United States alone.

There is still nearly a month and a half before the start of "Special Operations", and Ji Li has nothing to do, so he plans to visit a class without telling Qin Li.

He asked about the number of people on the set in advance, and personally arranged the crew's dining car support.

Qin Li's new movie "Doomsday Evolution" has been secretly launched. In order to make a high-quality doomsday movie that represents Huaguo, Qin Li spent 500 million investment on this series of films, and this is only the initial cost.

The setting of the movie story is based on Huaguo.

However, for a more realistic disaster visual effect, Lixing still chose a Hollywood star special effects team for the basic production, so part of the content needs to be carried out in a foreign studio.

After the shooting of this part of the content is completed, it will return to various places in Huaguo to shoot scenes.

Shooting bases.

The whole crew was shrouded in a haze, and all the staff members stood peacefully at their posts, not daring to speak loudly.

Because Qin Li, the 'boss' of their crew, is currently sullen and pent up with anger, and will explode completely if he is not careful.

The first people to suffer are none other than Feng Cheng and Zhang Ye who are listening to the training.

"Doomsday Evolution" is a movie invested by Lixing. Qin Li naturally has the right to decide the leading actor. Apart from him as the number one hero, Feng Cheng, who is becoming popular in Lixing, and Zhang Ye, who signed a new contract, are all like this. The main actor in the film?

In the framework of the script, the end of the world originated from a large-scale flu crisis, and the virus evolved repeatedly, eventually leading to an intensified death crisis in the last days.

As a country with a large population, China inevitably encountered a crisis, but the government handled it in a timely manner and stabilized its foundation. In the apocalypse, the power that a big country should have is still accumulated.

After the outbreak of the virus crisis, various countries have selected and organized covert operations teams.

Qin Li played the role of the captain of the Huaguo special police team, and Feng Cheng and Zhang Ye played the role of the team member of the special police team.

Today's scene is that they secretly transported a "corpse" that was infected and died. Because of the "speciality" of the deceased, they encountered a secret team from another country who came to organize a robbery.

Even in this intense action shootout scene, Feng Cheng and Zhang made repeated mistakes and got stuck for a whole morning.

In such a big investment a big crew, wasting an extra hour means losing an extra sum of money.

"Can the two of you act?"

"If you can't act, quit as soon as possible! Save it? Let outsiders see the joke, thinking that Li Xing and I are supporting the unsupportable Ah Dou! Who can't afford it."