Chapter 37

Chapter 37

"Action!"

The camera began to slowly move backwards.

Ji Li carried his schoolbag with one hand and walked slowly to the door of the house.

In the room separated by a door, the woman's suppressed and painful cry for help was heard intermittently, condensing on people's hearts intermittently.

Ji Li's eyes sank slightly, the schoolbag slipped from his hand, and was thrown at his feet like garbage.

He looked around the ground blankly, bent down and picked up the nearest gray brick, and hid it silently behind him.

——Creak.

The concealed door was opened by him.

The woman fell on the cold floor, her eyes full of fear and death, she curled up slightly and struggled, the blood on her forehead was so familiar and dazzling.

When the stepfather heard the movement, he looked at him drunkenly, "Oh, the bastard is back?"

Ji Li lowered his eyes to avoid his gaze, and a trace of hatred overflowed from the depths of his pupils.

He stood still, looking at Xiang's mother who was struggling to get rid of the string, "Mom, I'm back."

Seeing that he was being ignored, his stepfather threw the belt on the woman and ordered the boy, "Get out of here." Go back to the room! Didn’t you see that I’m teaching a woman a lesson? Huh?”

He staggered and walked forward, his face was as foul-smelling as ever, “You want me to kill you as well?”

Ji Li saw the timing, He directly smashed the brick hidden behind him, "The only bastard here is you."

——Crash!

The bricks exploded over the man's head, shattering into pieces.

The bricks are powdered props prepared by the crew in advance, and the blood bag hidden in Wei Guofu's wig immediately burst open and flowed down his 'wound'.

The photographer is very good, and the camera shift to the middle of the two.

In front of the monitor, the contrast between the two sides of the screen is extremely obvious and stands out.

One is thin and the other is tall, but what they present is an aura that is completely opposite to their own.

The eyes of the young man on the left burst out with ferocious intent, and his soft appearance gradually became colder. He was like a sharpened knife, and when he got close to him, it made people feel cold all over his body.

The man on the right staggered two steps, more than half of his drunkenness was awakened by the severe pain, he reached out to touch the blood on his face, his eyes widened and he fell back in disbelief.

Wei Guofu is worthy of being an old drama player, so he just fell to the ground abruptly, without even groaning in pain.

The face of the man in the picture was covered in blood, and his eyelids were raised with difficulty, and it seemed that he was not completely dizzy.

Xiang's mother was frightened by the sudden change, unable to call out, "...An'an?"

Xiang Suian glanced at his mother, bent down and picked up the belt on the ground. He imitated the movements of the man in his memory, fixing the belt head on his white and slender palm round and round.