Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Because of the sudden replacement, the crew suspended today's filming.

In the lounge, Ji Li looked at the man in front of him and sincerely thanked him, "Brother Li, you helped me again, otherwise I really have to resign as the male number three.

"Qin Li, lightly pursed his lips, "It was you who helped me. Otherwise, I would not only lose the investment from Lixing, but also lose a wave of reputation."

Qin Li's emotional intelligence is very high, and if he answered, it would be unilateral. "Human relations" has become "cooperation and mutual benefit" between the two parties.

The two looked at each other and smiled.

Ji Li picked up the milk tea slowly and took a sip.

Qin Li covered the smile in his eyes, and brought up another matter, "Actually, you should have told me about the script earlier, there is no need for screenwriter Mu to make a special trip."

"I let him find you in person, which can save some unnecessary trouble." Ji Li confessed.

In front of men, he didn't intend to hide his true thoughts.

Qin Li understood the meaning of these words and smiled without saying a word.

He invested in this film, and the other party is one of the film actors. The "fabricated black material" some time ago has just stopped, and it is not suitable for them to have too much involvement.

It is indeed quite appropriate for Mu Wang to come forward to find him as the screenwriter of the original work.

Of course, the most important thing is that the three of them have the same wishes for the script.

Young people live a real and transparent life, even if they have some exquisite thoughts, they will not make others feel disgusted.

When Qin Li thought of this, a melting smile flashed across his eyes.

Ji Li asked, "Brother Li, you have changed three important people all of a sudden, what does the producer say?"

Although there were so many disturbances within two days after the film was launched, he still valued the film very much. This role, I also hope that the new director, screenwriter, and male protagonist can take it seriously.

"Everyone has been found. Director Wang Zhang will take over this show. His shooting style is very suitable for such a reversed script."

Ji Li thought of Wang Zhang, and his eyes lit up instantly. When I was a trainee at Dream Media, I met Director Wang once."

On the first day he replaced the original owner, he ran into Wang Zhang who came to assess the trainees.

Qin Li answered clearly, "I know, you also acted in my movie clips."

Ji Li was surprised, "Brother Li, do you know about this?"

"Wang Zhang showed me your assessment clips."

Qin Li Li affirmed, "The version you played is better than the original version, and the emotional handling of the characters is much more mature than mine."

That movie clip made many people applaud Qin Li back then.

But now, the man can actually directly throw away such a "glorious" interpretation segment, and sincerely applaud his interpretation of the new segment.