Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Hengcheng Central Hospital.

He Ling looked at the growing trend of public opinion, and his restless heart, which had been restless all day, finally eased. He looked at the captured Ji Li's Weibo comments, and took a trumpet to like every abusive comment.

"Has the topic of getting Ji Li fired from the crew settled?" He asked Sun Yong, who was at the side.

Sun Yong shook his head, and said worriedly, "The company has already called to warn, He Ling, it's almost enough. There is no need to spend money on this hot search item. If fans want to make it rise, they will naturally rise it."

After all, Ji Li is an artist of Dream Media, and it is impossible for the company to indulge He Ling and suppress him into the dust.

"At this time, the company is still trying not to favor one side?" He Ling dismissed it, and took two photos of his leg in plaster, "If you don't arrange it, I will find a way to arrange it myself."

Sun Yong heard this and feel something was wrong, "He Ling, don't take advantage of the chaos to set the rhythm on Weibo. Now fans and netizens are already on your side. Be careful that things will turn against you. Just report a safe Weibo like normal."

"Got it, I know it in my heart." He Ling said duplicity. He logged into his Weibo account, quickly sent a graphic message, and then deleted it in seconds.

There are fans of He Ling who are worried about He Ling, so they have been squatting on Weibo and waiting for the latter to send a message. So, the moment He Ling posted this new post, someone took a screenshot of it.

"Struggling is just a part of life. I have no shortcuts to take, but I have a clear conscience all the way."

This second deleted sentence immediately stirred up waves among fans and netizens.

What does it mean? Isn't it a side verification of the authenticity of the breaking news post!

Ji Li relied on Qin Li's 'shortcut' to snatch He Ling's role. The latter has no capital to compete, so he can only accept his fate.

Fans have made up a lot of drama, angry and distressed. On the one hand, they were busy comforting the injured He Ling, on the other hand, they attacked Ji Li even more fiercely for "robbing the role".

Not only the fans, but even the book fans who were attracted by 'Reuters' yesterday were talking to him.

These days, it is difficult to interpret the IP paper man into a suitable real-life image. It was hard to find an actor whose image and temperament fit the original work, and most of the book fans could accept. The actor dedicated himself to filming, but was accidentally injured due to a mistake by the crew, and was replaced by a related party on the same day.

Who can bear it?

Who didn't feel disgusted?

The public opinion rose instead of falling, and not only Ji Li was scolded, but even some extreme fans even brought Qin Li's name to abuse him.

Sun Yong delayed to get this message, and immediately couldn't sit still, "He Ling, are you taking my words as nothing? Sending this Weibo and then deleting it in seconds, do you think the connotation isn't obvious enough?"

He Ling Unmoved, the corners of his mouth twitched proudly, "What are you panicking about? Didn't you see fans and netizens all turning towards me?"