Chapter 50

Chapter 50

Ji Li followed the sound and saw that the other party was a young man with a beautiful appearance. The red suit on his body was particularly eye-catching in this reception.

Ji Li met his almond-shaped eyes, and felt a sense of familiarity, "... May I ask who are you?"

Hearing the sour tone of the other party just now, it was obvious that he knew him.

When the young man heard this, there was a hint of embarrassment in his eyes. He swung his wine glass pretending to be calm, and said with a smile, "Sure enough, you have climbed a high branch. How do you forget things? You don't even remember the classmates in the film and television training period."

Ji Li heard his jealous and sour words, and tried to think back, and then searched out the number one person in his mind, "Xu Ziming?"

The young man in front of him snorted, as if he had acquiesced in the name, "Long time no see , Ji Li."

Ji Li looked at Xu Ziming's face calmly, to be honest, it was a little different from his impression. It's not just the effect of the packaging after debut, to be precise, the other party opened the corners of his eyes and raised his nose.

However, things like plastic surgery are acquiesced in the circle.

Ji Li would not take this point to make fun of it.

Xu Ziming was right. He and the original owner were film and television trainees at the same time, and they were half former colleagues.

At the beginning, most of their trainees in that period followed the example of rich second-generation Lin Qiao. However, apart from the original owner who has been bullied all the time, this Xu Ziming is also an exception.

The latter's family background is very ordinary. At the beginning, he voluntarily signed up for the audition of Dream Media's trainees. After several rounds of selection, he became the 'number one' to enter the company.

Because of this audition result, Xu Ziming was very popular among the trainees, and even Lin Qiao was willing to give him two or three points.

But when Ji Li thinks back now, he feels that Xu Ziming is a bit scheming.

At that time, he was obviously jealous of the original owner's appearance, but he didn't want to be the leader. Instead, he provoked Lin Qiao openly and secretly, using the opponent's hand to suppress the original owner.

Later, Ji Li replaced the original owner, just in time for the completion of the company's film and television training. He kept on spinning about things like filming, contract termination and so on, and he didn't have much communication with Xu Ziming.

Unexpectedly, they met again on such an occasion.

Xu Ziming choked, and said something insincere, "Recently you have gained a lot of momentum, congratulations you ran into Teacher Qin Li in the first movie you debuted, and you can still play with him. However the luck of this person is really different from that person."

If he got the role of Song Zhao, he would definitely perform better than the young man. After all, their assessment results during the training period were completely different from the two extremes.

Xu Ziming thought secretly, but it's a pity that his ability to conceal his eyes is not in place.

Ji Li easily sensed his thoughts, and the corner of his mouth subtly hooked, "If I remember correctly, the role of Song Zhao seems to be the one you picked out? So, this person has different visions."