Chapter 86

Chapter 86

The sudden kiss fell, disturbing Ji Li's rationality that had been gathered together with great difficulty.

He simply smashed the jar, pulled Qin Li's arm, and indulged in this deep kiss that deviated from the script.

"Hmm..."

A low voice came out.

Qin Li saw that the cheeks of the person in his arms were flushed with the side of his neck, and he immediately pulled up the quilt.

The emotional camera was completely blocked by the blinding quilt.

Cameron, the cameraman and others gave a knowing look, turned off the equipment and walked out.

Let them go.

Anyway, the desired shot has already been shot, and the two crucial lines in the script, which cannot be deleted, have been perfectly integrated into their free play.

Ji Li was kissed indiscriminately, and he didn't know what was going on outside. The sense of hypoxia in his brain rose little by little, and Qin Li's warm fingertips wandered and ignited until they touched a certain place. .

"Wen Qiong."

An unconscious murmur escaped from his lips and teeth.  

Qin Li's eyes with burning desire suddenly cooled down, he forced himself to stop, and stared at Ji Li with a tight body, "...do you see who I am?"

There is a bitterness that is difficult to study in the depression.

There was mist in Ji Li's eyes, and he opened his mouth slightly to breathe, obviously he didn't understand what was going on for a while.

The quilt that overwhelmed the head was lifted again, and the light in the room stimulated people to regain their clarity.

"Qin, Qin Li?"

Ji Li was startled, and couldn't help but look away from each other.

Only then did he realize that the director's team in the room had long since disappeared, and the attic where the original filming took place seemed to have become a space for the two of them to be alone and ambiguous.

Qin Li observed Ji Li's expression, and squinted his eyes indiscriminately. He got up and sat aside, trying to restrain his tone, "The filming of the scene is over."

This time, he didn't deliberately cover it with a quilt.

Ji Li glanced at him inadvertently from the corner of his eye, and noticed some part of his equally emotional reaction, and now he was even more speechless.

Filming to such an extent.

He couldn't get away with the word 'dedication' alone.

"Qin Li, I..."

"I'll give you time." Qin Li turned around and clasped the side of Ji Li's neck forcefully but gently, making it impossible for anyone to escape the stare at him.

Qin Li's seemingly calm eyes hide turbulent waves, every word seems to be telling Ji Li, and reminding himself.

"After the filming of this movie is finished, we will take care of this relationship."

At most another month.

If the delay continues, Qin Li is afraid that he will drive himself crazy before he catches up with him.