Chapter 116

Chapter 116

As soon as the opening ceremony was over, Ji Li retreated into the RV.

The on-site staff is making final preparations for debugging, and there is at least half an hour before the first shooting on the announcement.

While holding the script in his hand, Ji Li was being touched up by the crew's makeup artist.

Baozi, who was sitting next to him, was studying the bulletin, and couldn't help but say, "This Director Rong really doesn't take the usual path. He came to the opponent's role in the first scene of the filming."

According to common sense, in order to get a good filming For the lottery, they will choose relatively simple single-player scenes to shoot, and strive for one-off.

And the first scene of "Reverse Hunting" is not only a difficult opponent scene, but also the actor Fang Mo who wants to play with Ji Li.

"It's not the first time you've seen this notice, why are you still surprised?" Ji Li asked with a smile.

The makeup artist finished her work and got out of the car with her small bag.

Baozi approached and chatted, "Some time ago, when the script was being read, Mr. Fang Mo couldn't rush back to China. I heard that he just arrived in Haishi yesterday in time for the start-up, and he will be filming directly this afternoon. Doesn't he have to adapt to the rhythm?"

He is worthy of being one of the film kings with high gold content in the history of China Entertainment, because he dares to rely on his strength to come directly.

Ji Li smiled, and looked back at the script.

The content to be filmed today is the rival scene between the hero Mu Qin and Jiang City Criminal Investigation Brigade Captain Gao Yong, and the actor of Gao Yong is Fang Mo who came out to shoot again after many years.

The car door opened, and Yu Fuya stood outside the car, "Ji Li, are you free? Fang Mo is already here, and I'll take you to meet him."

"Okay."

Ji Li responded and got up quickly.

Yu Fuya took him to Fang Mo's private lounge, and explained as he walked.

"You can go in later and call him Brother Mo or Teacher Fang. He is two years older than me. When I first joined Chaoying, Fang Mo was already a sensational star."

If it is said that the four characters of "popular actor" in the first generation are absolutely inseparable from Fang Mo.

The other party only entered the entertainment circle at the age of twenty-three, and with his superior appearance, he 'killed' an unstoppable bloody path in the entertainment industry back then.

At the age of 27, he won the first actor trophy, and at the age of 28, he won the second actor trophy, and the limelight was very strong.