Chapter 128

Chapter 128

After the awarding of the most important actor awards, everyone waited for a while, and then came the "popular actor" awarding session.

In the past similar awards, as long as Yuan Jifei participated, he would always lead the audience votes, and finally won the Popularity Award, but the final result of this year's Huadian Award has changed.

Ji Li surpassed Yuan Jifei's number of votes, and won the trophy with an absolute advantage among the eight actors competing for the popularity award.

In fact, it is not surprising that this award fell into Ji Li's hands.

The three protagonists of "Special Operations" are officially recognized by Ping Fan, but Ji Li was the only one missing from the "Best Actor" shortlist.

Those blind-eyed. Black fans took advantage of this incident to ridicule Ji Li vigorously, saying that he is a shameless guy who doesn't deserve a movie as a male lead.

Such taunts, one after another, deeply abused the hearts of Ji Li's fans.

Although it is not necessary to have the same knowledge as this kind of black powder, they still want to do something for Ji Li Zai Zai.

All actor awards depend on the actor's "strength". Only this popularity vote can be determined by the love of fans and audiences.

So, in the absence of an official organization, fans of the Ji family spontaneously formed a voting group and voted for Ji Li within half a month day and night.

In the last hour when the number of votes was cut off, they surpassed the Yuan family by a large margin, allowing this award to fall firmly into Ji Li's hands.

Faced with this result, Yuan Jifei was not displeased at all. Instead, he also sincerely wished his friends. Even Yuan Jifei's fans applauded and cheered for Ji Li who came to the stage to present the award.

The atmosphere among the fans was as friendly as that of the masters, and they all voted formally. Fans of the Yuan family naturally understood the strength of the Ji family and felt admiration from the bottom of their hearts.

After the awards ceremony.

Yuan Jifei took the initiative to accept the crew's celebration banquet, and took dozens of people, including the economic team, to the temporarily booked hotel.

Yuan Jifei and Ji Yunqi's drinking capacity is unbelievably shallow, but this time they learned to be smart and joined forces to drink Ji Li.

Coupled with the booing from Yao Chuan, Fang Zhixing and others, after an hour, Ji Li became a little drunk.

Ji Li's drinking capacity is very good, even if he is drunk, he is not noisy, just sits quietly in his seat, watching others laughing with a faint glint in his eyes.

Ji Yunqi was already so drunk that he started to go crazy? He was drunk and crazy, and his manager Yin Ning and his assistant Hanamaki couldn't hold him back at all.