Chapter 26

Chapter 26

"It's so shameless! It's just a supporting role at the bottom! How can you make yourself so popular?"

Xiao Zhang was indignant in the lounge, "I don't know, I thought he was the leading role!"

Manager Xu Xiang Hearing this, he knocked on the table and gestured to the side with his eyes, "Xiao Zhang, calm down."

Zhou Qingming sat on the sofa, staring at Weibo trending searches with a tense expression.

Since half an hour ago, the official blog of the TV series announced that Qin Li would play the role of 'The Regent', the popularity of Weibo exploded completely.

Because of the fit of the roles, even Ji Li's exposure has been rising again and again.

Qin Li and Ji Li, Ji Li's play, Cai Kangning's praise of Ji Li... three consecutive hot search topics tend to be top on the hot search list.

As for Zhou Qingming's own hot search topics, due to the lack of follow-up discussions, the rankings have been falling again and again, and they are about to fall off the list.

On the day when the character was officially announced, the discussion of being a leading actor was not as high as that of a supporting villain?

Anyone who puts this matter on him will feel ashamed. At this moment, Zhou Qingming's joy of being "raised" in the morning has disappeared.

Xu Xiang shook her head, and said truthfully, "I can only say that Ji Li was lucky and took advantage of it. I really didn't expect that the crew could invite Qin Li..."

Who is Qin Li?

He is the only all-time best actor in the Chinese film and television industry, with a double guarantee of complete acting skills and box office.

After a lapse of nine years, he once again acted in a TV drama role, even if it was only a special invitation, it was enough to surprise fans and passers-by.

What's more, the intricate emotional relationship between the regent king and Jin Wang Xie Yan in the book is already very intriguing. At this moment, the book fans who keep paying attention are about to jump into the sky.

It's a feast for the book fans at all!

Xiao Zhang couldn't help but muttered again, "Ji Li's outburst is clearly a distraction!"

"I can't get back what I've already taken away. He's lucky, so I accept my fate." Zhou Qingming threw away the phone, always feeling a little panicked.

"What resignation to fate! Brother Ming, book fans also have a high degree of recognition for you!" Xiao Zhang hurriedly gave encouragement and comfort, "We just don't have as much backing as Ji Li."

"I think Teacher Qin Li is here for Ji Li, and He Ling's previous revelations may not be false."

Xu Xiang frowned, "You have no proofs, stop it. "

Sister Xiang, listen to my analysis." Xiao Zhang continued without giving up.

"When Brother Ming first joined the group, didn't the casting director of Mr. Qin Li's movie call you? Asked if Brother Ming had time to act, and then it was nothing."

Xu Xiang remembered this, and nod.

Zhou Qingming raised his eyes in doubt.

Obviously, this was the first time he knew about it.