02: Cats in the Villa Area

The wind blew loudly, and the surrounding objects were streaked backwards like a bolt of lightning.

  Xu Ning pressed her ears tightly, fearing that the strong wind would blow in.

  Feng Nian's speed was beyond imagination. Xu Ning estimated the time and found that it only took half an hour to reach the place. If it were to run this distance by itself, it would definitely take an hour, not to mention an hour and a half.

  The place we stopped was in a villa area. There were very few people walking around and weeds had begun to grow randomly.

  Xu Ning jumped off Feng Nian's back and followed behind it, his little head looking around restlessly.

  This place is somewhat impressive.

  When the boss of Jinjin Homes first built this villa area, he aimed at the middle class. But then a business district opened nearby, and the price of the villa area soared. The middle class couldn't afford it, and the high-income class looked down on it. , and eventually became idle.

  But it remembers that there are quite a lot of people here.

  Xu Ning took two quick steps and ran to Feng Nian's side. He raised his head and asked, "Feng Nian, where are the humans here?"

  Feng Nian lowered his head and licked Xu Ning's hair twice, and said, "Humans moved some time ago, and it seems they won't come back."

  "oh."

  Xu Ning shook his little head, guessing that the government had gathered people together to facilitate management. He also heard the news on the road that many places in the city were empty.

  Feng Nian looked at the small patch of hair that had turned white after being licked twice, and couldn't help but move forward and lick it again.

  Xu Ning frowned and glared at Feng Nian. Although kittens lick each other's fur to show friendship, can you please stop smearing saliva on their heads?

  Feng Nian was stared at by the bright blue eyes. He coughed embarrassedly and said, "What about that? Ning Ning, you haven't combed your hair for a long time."

  Just licking it twice, it turned from gray to white.

  Xu Ning's raised little paw paused. It had indeed not licked its fur.

  Firstly, it doesn't want to smear all the fur with saliva, and secondly, because it cooks for itself, it often gets dirty and can't eat it.

  As for three...

  Xu Ning thought guiltily, as a kitten, it shouldn't be strange to find licking its fur tiring, right?

  The two small front paws stepped on each other. Xu Ning made an excuse for herself and said confidently: "My fur is too conspicuous. It becomes dirty so that I can run away under the attention of humans." ."

  As a real little kitten, Feng Nian thought about it carefully and felt that what Xu Ning said made sense.

  "There is enough food in this place. You don't have to go to human territory. You can take good care of Maomao."

  Its tone was very considerate. Xu Ning was silent for a while, with his head drooping, but he still agreed.

  You don't just have to lick yourself to clean your fur, you can also take a bath, right?

  As a pre-human being, Xu Ning was absolutely sure that it was not afraid of water.

  Feng Nian walked with Xu Ning for more than ten minutes and stopped in front of a relatively remote villa.